Nike Kyrie Infinity

Fam seems like every playoff game I watch someone got the Low 4’s on. I vividly remember this past 2 weeks alone Desmond Bane and Oladipo keep wearing the 1 World 1 People Low 4’s over and over.

General consumers love them too.

Hopefully “similar deal” means he may not get the annual sigs but they still do the low tops.

Cause if not this is tailor made for someone like adidas or Li-Ning to benefit if they got decent designers. Ky-Ning sounds hard :lol:

If I’m Nike I’m 💯 not renewing. Guy is a basket case who **** on his own shoe. Give Ja the line.

A line that he has had personal input in from the 1 all the way to the 7. They moved forward with the Infinity without any consultation.

You can give it to Ja and should it end up like Paul George's line or even Durant's line, they have to own it. They make the money on the product by selling it to retailers, so nothing is lost on their end, but when those same retailers can't sell the shoe, they lose out and won't order more if given the opportunity.

Fam seems like every playoff game I watch someone got the Low 4’s on. I vividly remember this past 2 weeks alone Desmond Bane and Oladipo keep wearing the 1 World 1 People Low 4’s over and over.

General consumers love them too.

Hopefully “similar deal” means he may not get the annual sigs but they still do the low tops.

Cause if not this is tailor made for someone like adidas or Li-Ning to benefit if they got decent designers. Ky-Ning sounds hard :lol:

Or New Balance which has the lifestyle vertical on lock and is being accepted by this generation.

A line that he has had personal input in from the 1 all the way to the 7. They moved forward with the Infinity without any consultation.

You can give it to Ja and should it end up like Paul George's line or even Durant's line, they have to own it. They make the money on the product by selling it to retailers, so nothing is lost on their end, but when those same retailers can't sell the shoe, they lose out and won't order more if given the opportunity.

You think that was their choice or him not cooperating?

This is no huge loss at all. If i'm being honest, the Kyrie 5's were the only decent shoe in that signature line. The rest were......Eh.

Ja would likely be the next man up if Kyrie doesn't get renewed. Nike is devoid of smaller guards with signature shoes. Hopefully that would be the move.

I still rock with the Kyrie line because his shoes have the functionality I look for in a hoop sneaker.

My low 5's came in the other day. Definitely impressed with the traction, cushion and lockdown.

Last edited:
The Kyrie line was one of the popular and profitable line Nike ever created. Why would they end it??

Because they have to pay to him for his name and all the baggage he comes with is not worth it. The guy might not even continue playing. Plenty of other guys they can invest in and not deal with nonsense.

None of this is official anyway, is it? How do we know it will end after the 9?

Kyrie lash out on social media over the 8 was justified. They didn’t consult him at all when they were initially designing it.

Damn. Of all the current Basketball signature lines, I liked the Kyrie line the most! It was the closest thing to Kobes, IMHO.

They really looked better and better after every year with the exception of this year. The 7 was my favorite. I wonder what brand he’ll wear when his Nike contract is up.

He seems to be a genuine Nike fan, so it would be weird to see him wear any other brand. Maybe we’ll see him wear whatever like Kobe did during his sneaker free agency.

No they aint bruh :lol:
Kyrie not MJ or Kobe

BronzePrestigiousGharial-max-1mb.gif

The Kyrie 10 is prob already developed, they could end the Kyrie deal, call it the Ja 1 and if it was in line with how good kyries are it’ll sell just as well if not better cause it’s a fresh face on it. Jordan is the only man who’s shoes sell off the name still. Everyone else except Lebron can be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom