Nike Kyrie Infinity

According to sources Kyrie retros could still be possible but idk how that would work

Easy. PROTRO then in new colorways of his past signature kicks. Fore foot cushioning should’ve been in the GR pairs. He had them forefoot zoom in his PE’s

Or retro them to the public in the sick Pe’s that we didn’t get. The Kyrie 3 had some sick PE’s

I’d be down for a 1-4 retro.

If Nike took Kyrie's name off the sig I'd still buy them.. his recent models are like an evolution of the Hyperdunk series IMO anyway

The medieval looking K11 logo actually kinda ruins em sometimes :lol:

But it would be weird to have Kyries with the name and **** blank. That would kinda just be like a new shoe lol

My top 3 that I own
2D8C0717-3515-4345-9BBA-D3CCE1DC884E.jpeg

Given Kyrie’s controversy, it’s still pretty surprising this is happening. His shoes are still really popular. Definitely seen them the most by people when playing ball. Back when the SpongeBob pack released you couldn’t go a day without seeing someone wear them

Given Kyrie’s controversy, it’s still pretty surprising this is happening. His shoes are still really popular. Definitely seen them the most by people when playing ball. Back when the SpongeBob pack released you couldn’t go a day without seeing someone wear them

but are they popular because of him, or the price point/design?

I don't think it's him. I'd be interested in to knowing how popular his jersey sales are in comparison to other players.

Explain it sir. How exactly are Kyries an evo of Hyperdunks?
Well for starters, it's probably the best all around any player type shoe that Nike has offered since the HD model...solid for guards, bigs, etc. Midcut shoe, with good cushioning and traction like the older HD's...and Kyrie himself used to wear them when he came in the league

1652475368496.png

1652475393220.png

1652475421868.png

I'm not saying anything groundbreaking here my man, plenty of people used to say the same thing about his line.

but are they popular because of him, or the price point/design?

I don't think it's him. I'd be interested in to knowing how popular his jersey sales are in comparison to other players.

Bingo. Kyries have separated themselves from the pack in terms of design/style of play, and at a very reasonable price.

I've copped three pairs of 8s because I like the shoe. Wouldn't bother me at all if the Kyrie branding was gone.

He's his own worst enemy. Phenomenal player but delusional.

Bingo. Kyries have separated themselves from the pack in terms of design/style of play, and at a very reasonable price.

I've copped three pairs of 8s because I like the shoe. Wouldn't bother me at all if the Kyrie branding was gone.

For me I buy them because of performance and price, not because of Kyrie Irving the player...

I look at it this way, if I want a good Zoom based shoe from Nike what are my options? PG is air and react now, Lebron's can be too heavy plus they like a lot of other options will be on the pricier side. Maybe some of the cheaper JB shoes like the Jordan Separate but those don't even look that great at least to me.

But how would we know if they were supposed to be Kyries without the branding? :lol:

But how would we know if they were supposed to be Kyries without the branding? :lol:
I think he’s saying the same thing I am and that’s if Nike put the same tech that’s currently in Kyrie’s line and threw them in a team shoe then that shoe would still be copped.

Back
Top Bottom