Nike Kyrie Infinity

SNIKT!
Kyrie 8 NBY - Wolverine.png

177126.jpg

Wolverine 2.jpg

Rich people man. This is their mojo. I can't tell you the amount of wealthy people I've seen that look underdressed for like even a trip to the mall :lol:

When you got money money a lot of people just put on any old wrinkled thing or raggedy shirt and head out.
Well if I was bloody rich, I wouldn’t dress in frigin Gucci or a suit everyday, hell nah. I would wear a t shirt and shorts every day. Of course my shoe game would be insane :wink:

THATS why HE is my favorite hooper of all time, too may reasons to list and bore yal with , BUT other than maybe Rodman , for better or worse, love it or hate it, nobody has ever MARCHED TO THE BEAT OF THEIR OWN DRUM LIKE THIS INDIVIDUAL, and eye dig THAT more than MOTHER Fn anything

ki 53.jpg

lookin like the the one sit joex posted above gonna end up being my favs, almost through all the designs on the side of the box too, still waitin on the ones that have the Paw Print on the tongue though

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome

He says he went down a 1/2 size for the lows, and that they are wide-footer friendly. Good news for me :emoji_grin:

9:00 in you get some discussion about the cushion and comparisons to the Infinity.
He says the foam on the lows "is a lot thicker" than the 8/infinity.
Making it sound like the lows have more cushion than the infinity. :emoji_dizzy_face:

He does say the laces are cheap but that's obviously meaningless. Lows just look cheap to me when he's showing how the lockdown is good the way you lace them up, but he has the shoe in hand, so what do I know. He does say the lows aren't good for outdoors (and he has an xdr pair), but says the lows have better traction than the 8s.

Also a warning, at 12:15 the music goes nuts and drowns him out for a while :lol:

Want the XDRs but I just can't believe these don't feel as cheap as they look. Gonna wait til they hit NDC so I can do an easy return if needed.

THATS why HE is my favorite hooper of all time, too may reasons to list and bore yal with , BUT other than maybe Rodman , for better or worse, love it or hate it, nobody has ever MARCHED TO THE BEAT OF THEIR OWN DRUM LIKE THIS INDIVIDUAL, and eye dig THAT more than MOTHER Fn anything

ki 53.jpg

lookin like the the one sit joex posted above gonna end up being my favs, almost through all the designs on the side of the box too, still waitin on the ones that have the Paw Print on the tongue though

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome
He’s eccentric and the Kanye of the NBA rn. That weirdness doesn’t always translate to productivity or even positivity. But there has been plenty of guys in league history that marched to the beat of their own drum. Kyrie’s drum is just off beat and weird as ****.

He’s eccentric and the Kanye of the NBA rn. That weirdness doesn’t always translate to productivity or even positivity. But there has been plenty of guys in league history that marched to the beat of their own drum. Kyrie’s drum is just off beat and weird as ****.

your opinion is valued

be blessed

gotta hange the name of these to the Middle Fingers or the Boston Salutes, y'alls choice :rofl:
had to use a diff color marker, no black ones in boston, imagine that

mid fin.jpg

SN has some future Kyrie Low 5 colorways for a July release. The current white/yellow ones (DJ6012-100) are "Butterfly Effect" and the black colorway (DJ6012-001) is I believe "Dominoes".

Color: Orchid/Yellow Strike/Light Bone
Style Code: DJ6012-500

Color: Black/Metallic Gold/Action Grey
Style Code: DJ6012-002

Color: Football Grey/Black/Blue Chill/Sail
Style Code: DJ6012-003

And some later in the year, in the fall:

Color: White/Metallic Gold/Black
Style Code: DJ6012-101

Color: Dark Marina Blue./Pinksicle/Black/Viotech
Style Code: DJ6012-400

He says he went down a 1/2 size for the lows, and that they are wide-footer friendly. Good news for me :emoji_grin:

9:00 in you get some discussion about the cushion and comparisons to the Infinity.
He says the foam on the lows "is a lot thicker" than the 8/infinity.
Making it sound like the lows have more cushion than the infinity. :emoji_dizzy_face:

He does say the laces are cheap but that's obviously meaningless. Lows just look cheap to me when he's showing how the lockdown is good the way you lace them up, but he has the shoe in hand, so what do I know. He does say the lows aren't good for outdoors (and he has an xdr pair), but says the lows have better traction than the 8s.

Also a warning, at 12:15 the music goes nuts and drowns him out for a while :lol:

Want the XDRs but I just can't believe these don't feel as cheap as they look. Gonna wait til they hit NDC so I can do an easy return if needed.

If these are an XDR outsole, he doesn't have the american pair, so that's why his are wider.

If these are an XDR outsole, he doesn't have the american pair, so that's why his are wider.

Yeah there's that, but he said you could go a 1/2 size down, so that lets me know they're wide-footer friendly in general. I think they're coming on DSG so I'm just gonna try to wait it out. I'm skeptical about how these could feel like they have more cushion than the 8s, when we saw there's actually less. With any luck, by the time the really fire colorways (assuming there are some) come out, I'll know firsthand about sizing

Back
Top Bottom