NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Those are beautiful. I really went OD last year with trying to buy all the protros that dropped before Nike eventually didn't get the contract renewed. Pretty content with my collection and not gonna lie, my bank account has been recovering nicely with not having to pay resell so much on Kobes. Still bummed since I was really looking forward to a protro 8. So many possibilities

Still bummed since I was really looking forward to a protro 8. So many possibilities
I still think it will happen….. one day…..

1642187872924.gif

I agree. I was in the shower having those deep thoughts and thinking that Nike and Vanessa will eventually come to terms.

The Bryant family is still relatively young and could definitely benefit from A long term deal with Nike. At the same time, Nike is really missing out on revenue and numbers by not signing this deal.

I think it’ll happen eventually. That’s just shower thoughts though lol

Nike-Kobe-6-Protro-Orange-County-CW2190-800-1.jpg

regret not scooping these a decade ago when they could be had for like $200 something off s0le collector. Was eyeing them forever and never pulled the trigger thinking KB6 wouldn’t be that hard to find later on. What a time

Last edited:
Nike-Kobe-6-Protro-Orange-County-CW2190-800-1.jpg

regret not scooping these a decade ago when they could be had for like $200 something off s0le collector. Was eyeing them forever and never pulled the trigger thinking KB6 wouldn’t be that hard to find later on. What a time

I wasnt thinking about them a decade ago but had a chance more recently with a pair on ebay... but was trying to get the price to my liking... and the listing ended and the dude has since never responded to my messages and this is after we were in negotiations talk

i just need more colorways to play in. i loooooove playing in the og 6's and 8's man.

i remember when the kobe 8 tbs hit my local outlet and were being sold for $70...i should've stocked up.

btw I'm very disappointed with the protro 6's performance.

i'm not sure if i received some fufu's from GOAT but i've been playing in my proto 6's all stars (8-10 games 1 hour games in now) and they dont feel like the og 6's at all aside from the weight and the shoes height/cut. anyone here experiencing the same thing?

Man, I was never a fan of the grinches even when the retro.

But for the past month or so, I grew to really love them. Something about them, can’t explain it.

Too bad resale is way to high for me at this point
I acted back in November before it jumped to $800ish lol

Man, I was never a fan of the grinches even when the retro.

But for the past month or so, I grew to really love them. Something about them, can’t explain it.

Too bad resale is way to high for me at this point
Seeing every NBA player wear them might have something to do with that

I’m glad someone posted that OBJ photo. Brings the topic to custom/reglued work.

Since he’s able to “warm up” in those, thoughts on re glueing and hooping in old separated shoes? I’ve got some 6s and 8s that are separating, but I want to salvage.

Man, I wish my pairs weren't beat to death. My light bulb totally separated, but it's not even a possibility to reglue since there's like zero traction on the bottom. Played a ton of games in em during college time.

if you really wanted to restore the shoes, I’m sure someone could swap the midsole and outsole for you. That’s under the assumption that the upper isn’t thrashed and is still usable and it’s a 4,5 or 6. I think the mold is still the same on the Protros.

my lightbulbs separated too.

i search every day for a pair of all star protros. patience will pay off i hope

I’m glad someone posted that OBJ photo. Brings the topic to custom/reglued work.

Since he’s able to “warm up” in those, thoughts on re glueing and hooping in old separated shoes? I’ve got some 6s and 8s that are separating, but I want to salvage.

I'm gonna get my USC 4's reguled soon. There are a ton of folks who restore shoes on IG.

Back
Top Bottom