NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Finally in the game 🐍🎄
6319307A-F1DA-49C1-A403-C6EDDBD2AE48.jpeg

well it was super interesting cause they were at the USC game last week and V posted the custom IVs she had... I thought that meant things might be looking up:

well it was super interesting cause they were at the USC game last week and V posted the custom IVs she had... I thought that meant things might be looking up:

Yea those were made over a year ago so who knows. I don't think they'll form a deal anytime soon.

Has Nike done that in the past? With other models?

I believe so but specific examples are slipping my mind. Maybe someone who’s been Into the sneaker culture a lil longer can come with specific examples.

basically stuff like these type situations below. Rebranding sigs into the same shoe with no player logo. Maybe I’m imagining it bc I’ve always wanted them to do an “Air Rapper” with Yeezys :lol: but I think it has been done before.

Has Nike done that in the past? With other models?

They did that with the Air Tech Challenge III in 2006 and made the color sonic yellow instead of hot lime and used a different logo instead of the burning ball. Obviously they did it right by bringing the correct color and logo back in 2015 since Agassi was back with Nike in 2013.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom