NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

From my understanding, there's only one foam that's the "penny" the og foam one (dark neon royal)

The rest are foam pro's.

I think a deal can and will be made between Nike and the kobe estate...

I don't even think money was the issue. I think Nike is dead set on exclusivity while the Kobe estate is set on availability and legacy.

Vanessa wants Kobe to live on through the kids that wear and collect everything Kobe.

Nike wants to keep buzz, hype and free marketing going through limited availability.

Imo

Regardless if the 6s originally sold well or not back then, Kobe has passed and people want his shoes. Nike needs to do the right thing and get a deal made. It's not like thier other sig shoes are carrying the company. If it wasnt for J1/Dunk hype I actually think Nike would be struggling a bit.

Agreed MAG 6’s are CRAZY.

I HOPE THE BRING ID BACK FIRST, that way we can get our fix and then hit us with the drops if they work out a deal

I think a deal can and will be made between Nike and the kobe estate...

I don't even think money was the issue. I think Nike is dead set on exclusivity while the Kobe estate is set on availability and legacy.

Vanessa wants Kobe to live on through the kids that wear and collect everything Kobe.

Nike wants to keep buzz, hype and free marketing going through limited availability.

Imo

Somewhat of a compromise would be release Nikeid for ppl that wanna hoop in the shoes and the hyped colorways for the collectors.

I ball in my grinch protros cause I don’t care and just wanna play in the shoes, but I know most won’t. If you give me the option to ID a pair I don’t care about the hyped pairs

Money was definitely a issue with the Kobe/Nike deal
Come on now

She prob wanted a billion dollar lifetime deal!

and y’all are dreaming talking about Nike ID lol

Has there ever been a retro signature line on nikeid or Nike by you?
I think it’s a fantasy to think Nike would do this.
Kobe lebron kd, pg, kyrie and others were all on Nike id at some point...

And were taken for granted by many, honestly.

Kobe and LeBron had some of the best threads on nt in the past

never wear them never wear them
gentry187 gentry187
kvn kvn

And other killers flourished in the good old days

Money was definitely a issue with the Kobe/Nike deal
Come on now

She prob wanted a billion dollar lifetime deal!

and y’all are dreaming talking about Nike ID lol
You must have been referring to my statement regarding the money thing. Truth be told, I don't know anything more than you do, so maybe money had something to do with it.

The Nike id comment? We'll just chalk it up to ignorant bliss.

Fyi, the very shoe this thread was named for... It was on Nike id for ages.

The ID options used to be so good and plentiful there were separate ID threads for sigs.

I always loved ID threads even for kicks I wasn’t interested in. Back when it was a thing for Kobe’s, I was broke, so couldn’t buy all the pairs I made.

Now I wanna literally give Nike my money cause I’m no longer broke and they don’t want my business. I would be buying Kobe ID’s at least once a month if given the opportunity.

You must have been referring to my statement regarding the money thing. Truth be told, I don't know anything more than you do, so maybe money had something to do with it.

The Nike id comment? We'll just chalk it up to ignorant bliss.

Fyi, the very shoe this thread was named for... It was on Nike id for ages.
I’m talking about Nike by you w/ protro Kobe 6s

of course, they were on Nike ID 10 plus years ago lol

I’m talking about Nike by you w/ protro Kobe 6s

of course, they were on Nike ID 10 plus years ago lol
You said Nike id in your original post. Nike id and nby are the same thing anyway.

I don't know if any of our favorite sigs will return to nby, but it's not far fetched to think that they could one day.

I always loved ID threads even for kicks I wasn’t interested in. Back when it was a thing for Kobe’s, I was broke, so couldn’t buy all the pairs I made.

Now I wanna literally give Nike my money cause I’m no longer broke and they don’t want my business. I would be buying Kobe ID’s at least once a month if given the opportunity.
I loved messing around with all the different options, especially during all star weekend when they’d do special options. I made so many Kobe ones that I can still view in my media. I’d order so many of them now :lol:

Just for those that are slightly illiterate, Nike has never brought a retro sig line shoe to nikeid or NBY. Clearly this option was available the inaugural year they were released but as a retro model = zero times.

Just for those that are slightly illiterate, Nike has never brought a retro sig line shoe to nikeid or NBY. Clearly this option was available the inaugural year they were released but as a retro model = zero times.
So what? They just started retroing Kobe’s and Lebrons
Other retro sig shoes just didn’t have the demand for ID imo. They have hit or miss demand for the OG colorways but not much after that and none at all for hoopin. (Pippens, Barkleys, gp, Penny etc)

Back
Top Bottom