NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Still cant blame for Nike walking away if Vaness was asking for Lebron money. Demand from players is very different to consumers, regular dudes dont go through 50 pairs a season.
I have 4 pairs of protros... they gon last me a longggg time. Would assume most of us aint playing regularly anymore.
Yeah you can’t say one side or the other was at fault if you weren’t in the negotiations…..

My mindset is the best thing would’ve been to sign the Nike deal in order to honor Kobe. Keep the legacy strong and let the fans buy/rock/hoop in them.

The other side I’ve heard is the rumor that Kobe had a vision to leave Nike and do his own line and V wanted to carry that out?? Or something… if that’s the case then I can see why she’d not sign the deal. But the sad fact that Kobe is gone means his idea of doing his own thing no longer makes sense. For that to be successful, Kobe would need to be driving it.

If both sides couldn’t agree due to money, they need to make that work…. There’s so much room for both sides to win for them not to come to a deal. Honestly if the Kobe line is done Nike should go ahead and start making unbranded Kobe’s….

People are not gonna buy non Nike branded Kobe shoes or clothes. This is just reality. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional, including Vanessa.

Definitely would have been a different story had Kobe not died, but here we are.

Hopefully the recent articles put pressure on both sides to come to an agreement even if it’s a few months from now.

Unbranded Kobe’s just seems disrespectful. Why would anyone want that

same reason ppl still buy foamposites or used to buy foams w/o any association from Penny. And the Diamond Turfs, and other former Nike athletes that Nike has re-released their shoes. It’s just business

same reason ppl still buy foamposites or used to buy foams w/o any association from Penny. And the Diamond Turfs, and other former Nike athletes that Nike has re-released their shoes. It’s just business
There was a time Foams weren’t penny?!

I mean aren't the Foamposite 1s to Penny just like how the Huaraches or Hyperdunk 2008 are to Kobe? And there's the Foamposite pro with the swoosh that does not have Penny's logo.

There was a time Foams weren’t penny?!

Once Penny retired, around my way ppl were just calling em foams. No one ever attached a name to the shoe. Granted these dudes were straight hood and couldn’t even say the name foamposite or spell it but they knew they needed the new foams

I think the whole issue is what the name would be of them. Penny's are still called penny's cuz I presume they are still in a deal with Anfernee H. as he's been rocking them through the years as far as the Foams... with his sig models... the box had Penny on them. Nike obviously won't be able to put kobe on the box and the kicks won't have his sig. I believe they own the Shozoku so it'll just have that. Let me hear of some possible names lol. Maybe The Shozokus lol

1636775773820.png

1636778239135.png

1636783018314.png

1636783044185.png

You can't tell me Nike isn't making PE's still.

No way Monk had that colorway prior to this year.

well, he was with charlotte (hornets) before signing with the lakers. Those are charlotte colors so i say its possible. Maybe unlikely but possible. And if NBA players are speaking out on the unavailability of new cws and the high third party resell prices, I’d say theres a good chance Nike has stopped producing.

Edit: just saw someone comment the same before me.

Nike should have gave Vanessa whatever she wanted ..to Continue the Kobe line …i read some where Kobe wanted more shoes made and full family size runs so everyone could wear his shoe …crazy Nike wouldn’t already have that in placed … before he passed …maybe Nike will protro the KD 4’s (not saying it’s the same ) soon to take the place of no Kobe’s

Nike should have gave Vanessa whatever she wanted ..to Continue the Kobe line …i read some where Kobe wanted more shoes made and full family size runs so everyone could wear his shoe …crazy Nike wouldn’t already have that in placed … before he passed …maybe Nike will protro the KD 4’s (not saying it’s the same ) soon to take the place of no Kobe’s

i cant speak for other models but the Kobe 6 line was made in every shoe category and didn’t sell well in my area.

Back
Top Bottom