NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Oh yeah to still have what you let go…
FDE15314-5F97-43C0-BF98-9B456DE2528F.jpeg

8A8997DA-79E3-4AED-9913-CD69E95F195D.jpeg

D138CA09-EE89-4A05-8A0B-F54CB523C613.jpeg
What a beautiful collection of OG's! Recently purchased a pair of used black 6 Del Sols in good condition and I absolutely love them! Been rocking them on the regular. Btw what are those pair of blue/black 6's in the second pic (right next to the All-Star 6's)? Never seen them and they look sooooo fire. Are they ID's or PE's? & by "let go" do you mean you no longer have any them?

Man those 6's are simply, stunningly GORGEOUS!!! :wow: Serious Orlando Magic Vibes.

Oh man hurts to know you sold em. Well who knew what was to come right?! Maybe you can find some comfort in the fact that others are enjoying them now (hopefully real fans and not re-sellers).

I called these Superman
I had some decals on the heel cups on the sides. Can’t find my pictures with that detail

I’m sure they are trashed by now. This was 2013

What can put on your ball shoes to regain its grip? I have kobe’s that have been used twice that i brought back to the courts . **** is so slippery like it’s just dust under

My first Kobe was the X, got in the game late

Didnt think kobes was comfy for me considering they low top but i love my x’s

Then i picked up the undftd 4’s

Wish i loaded up on more, always love the 6’s just never got around getting them, got em off the snkrs surprise drop last yr but have to sz up, i have wide feet so kobe’s is up my alley I just didnt know until the x’s released

I really wish I loaded up on some preludes, the 2’s 6’s and 8’s are beautiful, now prices are unreachable for my pockets

Now its all up to trade baiting for them

What can put on your ball shoes to regain its grip? I have kobe’s that have been used twice that i brought back to the courts . **** is so slippery like it’s just dust under
It's most likely the courts man. Like I've worn my hooping kobes out and about for errands... and when it's time to wear them to hoop... I clean them with soap and water. But it gets slippery while playing. Most courts aren't maintained and folks would bring the kicks they wore into the gym to hoop and that dirt and dust gets on the court

It's most likely the courts man. Like I've worn my hooping kobes out and about for errands... and when it's time to wear them to hoop... I clean them with soap and water. But it gets slippery while playing. Most courts aren't maintained and folks would bring the kicks they wore into the gym to hoop and that dirt and dust gets on the court
cant be the courts cause i switched into kd’s which are fine . SMH it’s like they lost all of its grip

Chopping it up with a fellow Kobe guy on IG. He feels the Piano 3s Derozen has are newly made PEs or something. I told him I feel otherwise. I don't know how Nike works but can you just request for an old model to be remade. Cuz the 3s were def not even spoken of as far protro treatment.

Chopping it up with a fellow Kobe guy on IG. He feels the Piano 3s Derozen has are newly made PEs or something. I told him I feel otherwise. I don't know how Nike works but can you just request for an old model to be remade. Cuz the 3s were def not even spoken of as far protro treatment.
I agree. Even if such a request could be made, the only players that would have that privilege would be either Jordan or LeBron.

I do think that the playability and how pristine some 10+ year-old OG models look like the 3s, 7s, and 8s is slightly suspicious.
Sure they’re not gonna crumble like polyurethane Jordan midsoles, but the outsole rubber and glue will have degraded.
Especially GP II’s Kobe 7s keep making me think that they’re protros in disguise

I do think that the playability and how pristine some 10+ year-old OG models look like the 3s, 7s, and 8s is slightly suspicious.
Sure they’re not gonna crumble like polyurethane Jordan midsoles, but the outsole rubber and glue will have degraded.
Especially GP II’s Kobe 7s keep making me think that they’re protros in disguise
Lol

Like there is a guy with a while bunch of kobes for sell on eBay including the Piano 3s. ... DS. Now Derozens may look much newer but wherever he got them from... that person either stored them perfectly or derozen did cosmetic maintenance on his..... that's not so farfetched right

After a few years certain rubber (especially clear/translucent) will become stiffer and lose traction from just the compound being old. You don’t see it as much with solid/black outsoles. Curry 2 all star was one that really lost it.

Has me thinking they are fakes…

my ds mochas for vnds grinches

deal or no deal ?
What size grinches/mochas? I haven't looked at prices on either in a minute, but I think both have shot up a bit since end of 2021. I would lean towards no deal since the kobes are vnds and the mochas are ds, but that's just me. Again, I haven't looked at prices in a minute.

cant be the courts cause i switched into kd’s which are fine . SMH it’s like they lost all of its grip

After a few years certain rubber (especially clear/translucent) will become stiffer and lose traction from just the compound being old. You don’t see it as much with solid/black outsoles. Curry 2 all star was one that really lost it.
Yeah I had this happen on some og kobe 5 miles Davis colorway… they’d been sitting for years and when I tried em on court I felt like the rubber hardened and wasn’t grippy. Ended up selling them. This was prob 4 years ago.

pums pums what model btw ?

Last edited:
What size grinches/mochas? I haven't looked at prices on either in a minute, but I think both have shot up a bit since end of 2021. I would lean towards no deal since the kobes are vnds and the mochas are ds, but that's just me. Again, I haven't looked at prices in a minute.
i have multiple mocha's in various sizes
his kobes are 11.5, i offered him my sz 12 mochas

Back
Top Bottom