NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

i have multiple mocha's in various sizes
his kobes are 11.5, i offered him my sz 12 mochas
It was foolish of me to think they were the TS 1s... but that's cuzbi didn't think the JO Mocha 1s were selling for what they selling for as I just looked on SX

Post a pic of them

After a few years certain rubber (especially clear/translucent) will become stiffer and lose traction from just the compound being old. You don’t see it as much with solid/black outsoles. Curry 2 all star was one that really lost it.

Yeah I had this happen on some og kobe 5 miles Davis colorway… they’d been sitting for years and when I tried em on court I felt like the rubber hardened and wasn’t grippy. Ended up selling them. This was prob 4 years ago.

pums pums what model btw ?
They literally have no traction. Just cleaned the soles but they are still so slippery. Same thing happened to my Kobe 11’s. The KD’s i have the 4’s and 6’s are fine.
1C621BA9-C27A-41E8-BA5A-A31CB7239BC6.jpeg

They literally have no traction. Just cleaned the soles but they are still so slippery. Same thing happened to my Kobe 11’s. The KD’s i have the 4’s and 6’s are fine.
1C621BA9-C27A-41E8-BA5A-A31CB7239BC6.jpeg
Ohhhhhh the 9s. I thought that was just a prob for the casually worn pairs.

And the 11s... I've never hooped in 11s... but that traction pattern I wasn't highly in favor of as far as the Elite versions.

Last edited:
I think you guys are right. Who knows if we ever see a Kobe shoe again, but there will always be more J1's for sure. I hate trading DS for VNDS, but if you're cool with it and got multiples, go for it

Back
Top Bottom