Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

the blue toe on the mcflys are a tad bit too much I guess?
it's a very good concept! maybe instead of having the toes
blue, try it on other areas instead? maybe it's just me dude...

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

NWT, you will like the orange synthetic on these.  Very nice, not neon bright, but enough pop.  My two pairs with orange were returned (another struggle at a Nike Outlet to get them to take back ID's-beware) for fit and other reasons, but the orange is sweet.. 

NWT, you will like the orange synthetic on these.  Very nice, not neon bright, but enough pop.  My two pairs with orange were returned (another struggle at a Nike Outlet to get them to take back ID's-beware) for fit and other reasons, but the orange is sweet.. 

nice. thats the pair i made, unless you just copy&pasted the pic lol.
I'm glad to hear the orange is nice. these are gonna be
pimp.gif

Named them " Freshly | Squeezed " on the id section
laugh.gif

nice. thats the pair i made, unless you just copy&pasted the pic lol.
I'm glad to hear the orange is nice. these are gonna be
pimp.gif

Named them " Freshly | Squeezed " on the id section
laugh.gif

Yeah, I just copied and pasted.  Mine had orange, chlorine blue, and black.  They were alright, but white is necessary with it.  Will be a great summer shoe!

Yeah, I just copied and pasted.  Mine had orange, chlorine blue, and black.  They were alright, but white is necessary with it.  Will be a great summer shoe!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Yeah, I thought the blue toe was too much too. Came up with 4 designs, and now I'm just trying to pick one. Any feedback? I'm leaning toward either the 1st or 2nd one I think.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Yeah, I thought the blue toe was too much too. Came up with 4 designs, and now I'm just trying to pick one. Any feedback? I'm leaning toward either the 1st or 2nd one I think.

a few years ago, i would have gone with blue laces, thinking they pop and it'd be easy to find white or gray.

but i think in 2011, i'd just roll with the gray.

Back
Top Bottom