Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

NWT, couldn't agree with you more.  The GOAT - OG black/grey/white.  I wish they would just release those for retail. 

NWT, couldn't agree with you more.  The GOAT - OG black/grey/white.  I wish they would just release those for retail. 

I got outbidded like 2 months ago. I bidded 120 and saw the auction at 155 with 2 mins left, I said f it, passed.

I guess there are a lot more Ppl than I expected wanting that specific colorway

I got outbidded like 2 months ago. I bidded 120 and saw the auction at 155 with 2 mins left, I said f it, passed.

I guess there are a lot more Ppl than I expected wanting that specific colorway

Originally Posted by never wear them

Make sure you buy some pink laces as well... It'll def make those more official.

Might swagger jack... But I'll prob go nubuck on toe and base. Maybe pink speckles will set them off...
nerd.gif
haha, go ahead man. Speckles would be nice on these. I liked how they turned out on some of your other IDs

Make sure you buy some pink laces as well... It'll def make those more official.

Might swagger jack... But I'll prob go nubuck on toe and base. Maybe pink speckles will set them off...
nerd.gif
haha, go ahead man. Speckles would be nice on these. I liked how they turned out on some of your other IDs

i think these are the GOAT of 2k4s
Kobe-Huarache-2K4-Shoes-Black-White-Metallic-Silver-308475-012_2.jpg
Man, I remember when these first came out.  They sold out quick in my area.  However, a second run went up on Eastbay almost a year later.  I tried to stock up, but to get the money, I needed to sell a few pairs off first (let go of my Royal Foamposite Pros and some Carolina Jordan XVII lows).  When I procurred the money from my auctions, I ordered 2 pairs of these joints.  However, 2 days later, I got an email from Eastbay telling me they could no longer fill my order. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  What I wouldn't give for another shot at these for retail. 

i think these are the GOAT of 2k4s
Kobe-Huarache-2K4-Shoes-Black-White-Metallic-Silver-308475-012_2.jpg
Man, I remember when these first came out.  They sold out quick in my area.  However, a second run went up on Eastbay almost a year later.  I tried to stock up, but to get the money, I needed to sell a few pairs off first (let go of my Royal Foamposite Pros and some Carolina Jordan XVII lows).  When I procurred the money from my auctions, I ordered 2 pairs of these joints.  However, 2 days later, I got an email from Eastbay telling me they could no longer fill my order. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  What I wouldn't give for another shot at these for retail. 

i had these as well....and I remember seein dudes wear the toe piece down they rocked them so hard in the DC area...

i had these as well....and I remember seein dudes wear the toe piece down they rocked them so hard in the DC area...

Might go ball in mine today...told myself for the $175 price tag i wasn't going to. I usually get all my ballin kicks on discount because I know I'm gonna beat the hell out of them. I can't resist though. Oh well that's what they were made for right?
EDIT: The gym at the college is closed for the weekend so I just lifted weights instead. Guess I'll have to wait another day to break these in.

Might go ball in mine today...told myself for the $175 price tag i wasn't going to. I usually get all my ballin kicks on discount because I know I'm gonna beat the hell out of them. I can't resist though. Oh well that's what they were made for right?
EDIT: The gym at the college is closed for the weekend so I just lifted weights instead. Guess I'll have to wait another day to break these in.

This is what I ordered on the rebound from a return.  Returned two 2K4's, got one 2K4 and one KD III:

Friends of mine will make the spaceboot comment, and to me it will be a compliment..

Next month's pair: (was so close to getting these instead, but whatever)

This is what I ordered on the rebound from a return.  Returned two 2K4's, got one 2K4 and one KD III:

Friends of mine will make the spaceboot comment, and to me it will be a compliment..

Next month's pair: (was so close to getting these instead, but whatever)

Looks like I might be copping those McFlys earlier than I thought since I struck out on the Chaos VIs. How does the fluid patent look for those of you who have IDs with that?

Looks like I might be copping those McFlys earlier than I thought since I struck out on the Chaos VIs. How does the fluid patent look for those of you who have IDs with that?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

looks nice. any close up shots? what did you use to paint it?

best shot I could get, I used your basic acrylic paint, titanium white.

wore them today too

before

after

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

looks nice. any close up shots? what did you use to paint it?

best shot I could get, I used your basic acrylic paint, titanium white.

wore them today too

before

after

Back
Top Bottom