Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

a few years ago, i would have gone with blue laces, thinking they pop and it'd be easy to find white or gray.

but i think in 2011, i'd just roll with the gray.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

those look like they are shaped funny, unless the OGs. or maybe they are just a smaller sz.
i said this a while back and peeps acted as if i was crazy. i have the blk/greys in NDS condition. they are NOT shaped the same as these...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

those look like they are shaped funny, unless the OGs. or maybe they are just a smaller sz.
i said this a while back and peeps acted as if i was crazy. i have the blk/greys in NDS condition. they are NOT shaped the same as these...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

looks nice. any close up shots? what did you use to paint it?

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

thought mine were looking too much like total packages, so I decided to paint the huarache area of the heel.

not the cleanest job, but it'll do...

looks nice. any close up shots? what did you use to paint it?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Did you happen to take pics?
Sorry, man, no pics.
grin.gif
  I should've taken some, but I went right to the Outlet to get a gift card to get two different pairs.  I'll post pics of those in a minute (not the actual shoes, yet, but the wallpaper pics of them).

Originally Posted by never wear them

Did you happen to take pics?
Sorry, man, no pics.
grin.gif
  I should've taken some, but I went right to the Outlet to get a gift card to get two different pairs.  I'll post pics of those in a minute (not the actual shoes, yet, but the wallpaper pics of them).

I like the mcfly IDs with white laces. looks the best to me...

those kid hollywoods look clean! would love it even more if
the lining is purple...

the lining is purple...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the lining is purple...
Yeah I think I'm gonna go in on those McFlys as soon as my money's right. Hopefully will have some pics for y'all next month or something.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the lining is purple...
Yeah I think I'm gonna go in on those McFlys as soon as my money's right. Hopefully will have some pics for y'all next month or something.

Make sure you buy some pink laces as well... It'll def make those more official.

Might swagger jack... But I'll prob go nubuck on toe and base. Maybe pink speckles will set them off...
nerd.gif

Make sure you buy some pink laces as well... It'll def make those more official.

Might swagger jack... But I'll prob go nubuck on toe and base. Maybe pink speckles will set them off...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom