Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Kinda Jordan XI/XII inspired

In case you dont understand Japanese 'Ganbare Nippon' means You can do it/Hang in there Japan ( I live there)
Wondering if I should go all red on the outsole or not...

http://
5579967008_1741f85a63_z.jpg

5579952732_817a600aed_z.jpg

Kinda Jordan XI/XII inspired

In case you dont understand Japanese 'Ganbare Nippon' means You can do it/Hang in there Japan ( I live there)
Wondering if I should go all red on the outsole or not...

http://
5579967008_1741f85a63_z.jpg

5579952732_817a600aed_z.jpg

2K4's are one of the greatest Bball shoes ever, but the cushioning is one of the most overrated. Zoom Air is almost non existent! No response in the forefoot! Still love the shoe though but wish it had more cushion.

2K4's are one of the greatest Bball shoes ever, but the cushioning is one of the most overrated. Zoom Air is almost non existent! No response in the forefoot! Still love the shoe though but wish it had more cushion.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by ill4eva

To those who own either the responsive or cushioned insoles on these IDs - which one resembles the stock insoles on the original 2k4 the most?  

I got the responsive one, but the feel like a sponge to me, like they are too soft with little support relative to my other 2K4s.

I switched out the insoles with a pair of lasers, and they feel much more like 2K4s.

Thats interesting... I heard for guards they should lean toawrds the more responsive i.e. more firmer. 

Anyone else keen to chime in??

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by ill4eva

To those who own either the responsive or cushioned insoles on these IDs - which one resembles the stock insoles on the original 2k4 the most?  

I got the responsive one, but the feel like a sponge to me, like they are too soft with little support relative to my other 2K4s.

I switched out the insoles with a pair of lasers, and they feel much more like 2K4s.

Thats interesting... I heard for guards they should lean toawrds the more responsive i.e. more firmer. 

Anyone else keen to chime in??

i don't have deep enough pockets to order one with cushioned insoles but i did just place an order for one with responsive!

i don't have deep enough pockets to order one with cushioned insoles but i did just place an order for one with responsive!

mind to share a preview pic dude? i tried to render a BL inspired pair but kept getting stumped on what looked better.

mind to share a preview pic dude? i tried to render a BL inspired pair but kept getting stumped on what looked better.

sure thing. had these in my locker since they brought them back on iD.

bl1.jpg

bl2m.jpg

had to go with red laces, they just look too
pimp.gif
to me. and the tongues will say, "NO WAY" "AS WAY"

sure thing. had these in my locker since they brought them back on iD.

bl1.jpg

bl2m.jpg

had to go with red laces, they just look too
pimp.gif
to me. and the tongues will say, "NO WAY" "AS WAY"

Wow... Those are gonna come out dope. I love the del sol shade on the Laker colorway that Air Jordan XIII did.

I also put "Be Water"
laugh.gif

Wow... Those are gonna come out dope. I love the del sol shade on the Laker colorway that Air Jordan XIII did.

I also put "Be Water"
laugh.gif

i'm praying that they do lol. pretty excited to have them in hand in (hopefully) 3 weeks. i wouldn't have pulled the trigger if it wasn't for what you said about its poor sales and such. i'm starting to think you do get a paycheck from nike for boosting sales with pics and other hype tactics
laugh.gif

i'm praying that they do lol. pretty excited to have them in hand in (hopefully) 3 weeks. i wouldn't have pulled the trigger if it wasn't for what you said about its poor sales and such. i'm starting to think you do get a paycheck from nike for boosting sales with pics and other hype tactics
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But "foreal", My dude told me, they're gonna eventually be taken off real soon.

The problem was, that they advertised it at a 175 price point... They knew what they were doing when they thought of that price... Now they reduce it to 165...

They really need to advertise these more now to make up for the Ppl they feared off, if you ask me.
Throw in a 2nd pair laces at least!

I did 2 colorways in fear of them taking them down. I ain't trying to hype anything up
laugh.gif
I don't wanna miss out either
laugh.gif

But dope BLs. Smart move on the soles... I would've never thought of that, red little piece to go with the laces.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But "foreal", My dude told me, they're gonna eventually be taken off real soon.

The problem was, that they advertised it at a 175 price point... They knew what they were doing when they thought of that price... Now they reduce it to 165...

They really need to advertise these more now to make up for the Ppl they feared off, if you ask me.
Throw in a 2nd pair laces at least!

I did 2 colorways in fear of them taking them down. I ain't trying to hype anything up
laugh.gif
I don't wanna miss out either
laugh.gif

But dope BLs. Smart move on the soles... I would've never thought of that, red little piece to go with the laces.
pimp.gif

mixob.jpg

Made these a while back and nwt's oc inspired 2k4 reminded me
Of mine... Nwt's design is better of course... Might order these soon...

mixob.jpg

Made these a while back and nwt's oc inspired 2k4 reminded me
Of mine... Nwt's design is better of course... Might order these soon...

never got a chance to try on a pair of 2k4's. i've heard/seen a lot of people saying great things about it. however, what are some issues that one might have with them?

Back
Top Bottom