Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I ordered a $100 NDC gift card with some credit card points, so hopefully I can pick up ANY of these - Magistas or Mercurials

People are begging for the "HTM" tag so they can resell them for more.
well yea definitley people want that htm tag to double resell the price..but also htm tag reveals how plentiful they will be...it quite obvv they are not because many places are getting them

Last edited:
not sure if it's for all shops or just the one my friend talked to but feb 16th for navy and grey is what he was told

I doubt the 16th that is the week of the ASG in NYC. A huge release week already as is. The 5th sounds about right but I've seen Nike do crazier like the ATC II launch at the U.S. Open.

im glad we have a date now but damn the 21st rumor just left me thirsty 
laugh.gif

Feb 15 release day is gonna be crazy cause that all star nyc hype. It's gonna be harder to get or maybe easier cause so much will be droppin. But now everybody gonna know about it

This is technically a soccer inspired shoe, is there really going to be much hype about it during the NBA All Stars?

I guess I can see it blowing up if it becomes the official off-court shoes for Nike ambassadors, I mean I am sure there will be hype but I am not sure it will be bigger and share the stage with ASG KDs, Kobes, Lebrons, etc...

Back
Top Bottom