Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

not surprised cncpts is dropping them. Thats where TBlake gets all his early shoes to do reviews.

I have no stores around me that have any chance at getting them. Will just use info and links from this thread to hopefully get them online. I will be kinda mad if I don't get them but hey with the magista footscapes and plenty more colorways of these I should be alright.

Willing to bet these obsidians and greys will be the last batch of difficult ones to get. I fully expect these to hit Inneva status as well as Nike to produce terrible colorways,

In my opinion, the key to this shoe is neutral subdued colors. I would love to see a white and olive pairs

I would love if these become extremely widely availible. And yes, I agree about colorways. A multi, white, red, and blue glow are all needed.

Honestly would love to know how much impact a small thread on NikeTalk has with Nike. I do believe they listen to our feedback but I wonder if they see everything and take note of everything.

More supply is great news.  All of us in here want the shoes to wear and I hope we all get that chance tomorrow.  Because aggressive exclusivity does nothing but fuel the resellers.  

im pretty sure the design team has imagined those colors already... they r pretty standard "hot" colors

In conversations I've had with Nike corporate employees, the design and decision making for a lot of models happens about 18 months prior to release.  The people up in Oregon are already thinking about late 2016/2017 models right now.  

In conversations I've had with Nike corporate employees, the design and decision making for a lot of models happens about 18 months prior to release.  The people up in Oregon are already thinking about late 2016/2017 models right now.  
As it is with every company that manufactures a product

they really should make a pair based on a mercurial colorway that was/is gonna be released.

Good morning to you too!  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom