Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

It's def an HTM release. The box means everything imo. No way they throw it on there for ***** and giggles

Really mad I missed the dark side drop. I was 20 min too late smh

So, does anyone have any solid info on whether or not these are releasing tomorrow? Sure hope not, I have a Nike voucher on its way and wanted to use it for these. If they do drop will it be both cw?

Looks like nobody in this thread can answer this question. I'll just be checking for the link tomorrow. You know where.....

Nikelab shanghai confirm tomorrow they only drop the air footscape magista, still no info when they will release free flyknit mercurial:smh:

Am I wrong in saying every nikelab release (apart from the remastered af1 they were online just in China) has released online & instore in worldwide locations?
in store only, no online release. so you need someone to line up for you in shanghai nikelab :x

Am I wrong in saying every nikelab release (apart from the remastered af1 they were online just in China) has released online & instore in worldwide locations?

yes, every nikelab release in US and EU have online release every single one of them, but in china area they never release online since day one

Nike EU refers to updates on NikeLab`s Twitter account. It`ll probably be the 5th of February, according to what several sources on Twitter seem to have heard.

Last edited:
lol box means nothing, cost nike about .01 to reprint a batch and stick it right over bro

Some ebay seller claims he's getting his pair today guaranteed and is selling it (pre-order). What up with this? When will nike finally give us some release info....

thats what I'm saying....how did that one site even get those magistas too i don't get it

probably the most inaccurate statement i've read. new york is one huge rat race

Well I understand that part of things. You have 10,000 people scrambling for the next hyped thing whereas other city's have nearly that amount. But the options there are endless. If there is something that gets released at only one place, that place is most definitely gonna be New York. And it seems like if you really want something and put in your work you can be successful with most releases. I would camp a few hours for these but Nike isn't even giving me the option to do so here.

maybe, but the # of sneakerheads and/or jobless people willing to wait in a line in nyc isn't like anywhere else. nyc proably has it the hardest. 

Well I understand that part of things. You have 10,000 people scrambling for the next hyped thing whereas other city's have nearly that amount. But the options there are endless. If there is something that gets released at only one place, that place is most definitely gonna be New York. And it seems like if you really want something and put in your work you can be successful with most releases. I would camp a few hours for these but Nike isn't even giving me the option to do so here.
no u probably have like 10-15x the # of people scrambling for 10 extra pairs. nyc is sick

maybe, but the # of sneakerheads and/or jobless people willing to wait in a line in nyc isn't like anywhere else. nyc proably has it the hardest. 
So true!  You could put out a sign saying you'll be giving out a free quarter... and get 200 people to line up for it! 

Back
Top Bottom