Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Since when does Complex know anything :lol:

Whether it's HTM doesn't matter imo. The hype is real on these and will be pretty hard to obtain. Best chance at this model is later in the year when they drop more colorways

Since when does Complex know anything
laugh.gif

Whether it's HTM doesn't matter imo. The hype is real on these and will be pretty hard to obtain. Best chance at this model is later in the year when they drop more colorways
HTM actually matters a lot.

if its HTM then they will be super limited. SP will mean its like the air max moon landings (not that it was easy to get those
laugh.gif
).

Last edited:
HTM actually matters a lot.

if its HTM then they will be super limited. SP will mean its like the air max moon landings (not that it was easy to get those :lol: ).

I get what you mean my man but I meant as in it will sell out regardless and be hard to get regardless. Once you reach a certain point of hype, the difference between HTM and SP becomes negligible

HTM or not they are RAW....

Gonna be a tough cop regardless..sucks I have to fly all day tomorrow man

dog. Nike really coming for my wallet with that futbol aesthetic.

dark grey superflys and black footscape magistas are a must cop

So, does anyone have any solid info on whether or not these are releasing tomorrow? Sure hope not, I have a Nike voucher on its way and wanted to use it for these. If they do drop will it be both cw?

I actually got the blacks for under retail ($160). My biggest steal of last year. Traded What The KDs for them. Both pairs DS condition, no cash added. Kid had no idea what he had at the time 
nthat.gif

please correct me if im wrong, but didnt nike drop the supreme airforces without saying anything? Im guessing they are going to pull something like that again.

I actually got the blacks for under retail ($160). My biggest steal of last year. Traded What The KDs for them. Both pairs DS condition, no cash added. Kid had no idea what he had at the time :nthat:

damn, calling that a steal is understatement :lol:

please correct me if im wrong, but didnt nike drop the supreme airforces without saying anything? Im guessing they are going to pull something like that again.
I'm not sure what nike did with them. I just remember the blogs got a hold of them weeks ahead of time and they had time to confirm the release date.

Im not a fan of the free soles... those magistax footscapes ones though 
smokin.gif
 I NEED

Last edited:

they also had stock photos uploaded and people had the early link for them.

Not one person has posted a early link or official Nike images. Hopefully EU drops them so that we know for sure if they dropping

When the volt pair was released it was announced by Nike Lab on Instagram and Twitter. I think there will be a release date announced for these but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom