Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I live in frigging Europe and even I know that you have to carry a stick to cop a gr Jordan in NY .... Feedback from, every hyped release is just nasty .

i would have liked to see them on a free sole but i am interested in the black pair...

thats right i forgot u work at nike and not me...
Now I remember why I blocked you. Let's get this straight. I don't like you. A lot of people don't like you. You're a troll and you contribute nothing to this community. 

And you work at nike? Probably at the store and not corporate. Because I know that corporate employees are not allowed to have a Niketalk account. Couple in the fact that you've made it clear you're a reseller and that you post on NT 24/7. 

We going to act like the dudes at Footlocker know stuff about shoes? We gonna act like those dudes at GNC that look like they've never lifted a weight in their life know stuff about fitness? Nice try. 

Last edited:
Now I remember why I blocked you. Let's get this straight. I don't like you. A lot of people don't like you. You're a troll and you contribute nothing to this community. 

And you work at nike? Probably at the store and not corporate. Because I know that corporate employees are not allowed to have a Niketalk account. Couple in the fact that you've made it clear you're a reseller and that you post on NT 24/7. 

Nice try. 

i forgot i do this to appease you sorry master lulz

It seems that everyone is labeling obsidians as HTM and greys as non HTM. Thinking about trying an ATC service for the first time ever. Cannot miss these grey ones. People are buying through FSRs on eBay at 400-500$ so I assume if I miss out resell prices are gonna be baddd.

I'm assuming these will be like most of the other SP's and hit the high tier Nike accounts as well as NikeLab. Does anyone know what kind of stuff that dark side place has received in the past? Also, what sites usually get some of the NikeLab releases?

Last edited:
SP are usually the tier 0 accounts

if they are HTM it will be strange other retailers get them

So the concepts tweet tells us 3 things:

1)There are more pairs of these then the blacks or volts solely due to allocation. 

2)They should be dropping tomorrow or sometime this week

3)Most of the shops that got the Desert/Loden Inneva's should get this 

What Tier Zero account have you guys have you guys had the best luck with. Most are located in Europe right?

Unless your local it will most likely be a crapshoot. Willing to but very few if any make it online.

Yea seems like these won't be hard to get if you keep up with this forum. I expect links to be posted

Back
Top Bottom