Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Wondering if they ll release only the black Magistas tommorow , or all three colors...Hm .

Here is another pic .

Sorry if posted .
All 3, and should be gone by now. Just a couple sizes left on the nike japan site.  Was just at dsm ginza.  They are only ok imo.  Don't like the brown/gum hit on the sole and it's chunky. Not as slick as the superfly obviously.   And the vamp etc a bit to busy as per it's football equiv. $200 too... prefer the superflys or even the hypervenom mid.   The white looked the best but, who rocks white mid's aside from storm shadow?

I d rather have the Grey than the obsdidian ones....

Dont care if HTM or not .
 these are straight fire. 
pimp.gif

All 3, and should be gone by now. Just a couple sizes left on the nike japan site.  Was just at dsm ginza.  They are only ok imo.  Don't like the brown/gum hit on the sole and it's chunky. Not as slick as the superfly obviously.   And the vamp etc a bit to busy as per it's football equiv. $200 too... prefer the superflys or even the hypervenom mid.   The white looked the best but, who rocks white mid's aside from storm shadow?

Should be gone by now ?The official Nike.com Euro release still hasnt happened fam ...

I was talking about JAPAN.  there's time zones and the rotation of the earth etc.   fam.

I know you were talking about Japan , but you quoted ME , while i was talking about Europe , and claiming they are all gone....

Do you have the Nike Japan link for these by the way ...?

NVM found the Japan link .

Blacks sold out first (as expected lol)

Very few sizes for the others remaining...

Back
Top Bottom