Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Resellers, please do not even mess with this shoe. Leave it for those of us who will actually wear them.

P.S. WE ARE NOT PAYING YOUR PRICES. You shall sell them to us for our prices. Thanks.

This is technically a soccer inspired shoe, is there really going to be much hype about it during the NBA All Stars?

I guess I can see it blowing up if it becomes the official off-court shoes for Nike ambassadors, I mean I am sure there will be hype but I am not sure it will be bigger and share the stage with ASG KDs, Kobes, Lebrons, etc...
I'm hoping the trouble with the first release was the HTM tag.

Nah. First release was easy if you were awake and were on your phone. I slept through the release. Then the volts were hard because people saw that they could make money. Yes, HTM has a small factor in it but nothing too major.

Yea Ill admit i cashed out first release and sold mine right when I got em :frown: but I'm tryna get a pair for keeps now

would you guys go for the same size in the footscape magistas...like in the free mercurials? 

friend of mine told me he's going a half size down for footscape chukkas, but i just dont know with these!

i'm always between 11.5 and 12 and got the mercs in a 12 and they fit nearly perfect. 

Don't love magistas but will def try to cop a pair tm. And if I don't like them I can just return them. No worries if I miss out.

Tweeted 20 mins ago and almost 200 retweets already. Boys, this isn't gonna be easy. The hype is here and building fast.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys have read the Nike News article. Unless you live in Europe, China, or Japan, we North Americans gotta wait it out

http://news.nike.com/news/redefinition-reborn-the-nike-air-footscape-magista

The Nike Air Footscape Magista will be available in select NikeLab retailers and on nike.com/nikelab in Western Europe, China and Japan beginning Jan. 22. It will be available in North America beginning Feb. 15.

Good call. Looks like we wait a few weeks

Resellers, please do not even mess with this shoe. Leave it for those of us who will actually wear them.

P.S. WE ARE NOT PAYING YOUR PRICES. You shall sell them to us for our prices. Thanks.

Sorry to say but resellers will be all over these. They learned from the htm mercurials

Nike knows how to build its tactics up. Hype comes with time, so they're gonna put the hype train on steroids strapped with a hybrid rabbit panther thingy on skates attached with turbines going down a hill to speed... things... anyway, they know how to get guaranteed buyers

Back
Top Bottom