Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

For those inquiring about sizing I would say go TTS. There is some extra room in the toe box but the fit is still good and comfortable.

For those inquiring about sizing I would say go TTS. There is some extra room in the toe box but the fit is still good and comfortable.
I felt TTS was too roomy. Or something. Felt like a sock kinda. Back they went.

They are very nice, I think just not for me.

I would say go with your flyknit racer size. These are not as snug/structured as flyknit racers but there is some noticeable feeling from the flywire on these as opposed to some other looser flyknit shoes. If you go with your flyknit racer size, these will be a little longer and a little looser overall.

I'd suggest .5 size up. Depends on everyones' foot shape but the free sole shoes are usually .5 up for me to begin with.

For the Plats I would not go up. I actually had a ton of room in the toebox. 

I have a foot that's a tad bit on the wider side

For the Plats I would not go up. I actually had a ton of room in the toebox. 

I have a foot that's a tad bit on the wider side
Depends on foot types... if you wear Roshe Runs TTS, you prob be ok going TTS with these. I suggest half up if you can't try them on and prefer roomy fit.
What a cruel joke... SHIP YOUR PRE ORDERS FIRST.

Had to order from BDGA yesterday knowing they'll ship faster with them in stock.

Looks like Soccer.com will ship next week tho. Finally.

Last edited:

Depends on foot types... if you wear Roshe Runs TTS, you prob be ok going TTS with these. I suggest half up if you can't try them on and prefer roomy fit.

Had to order from BDGA yesterday knowing they'll ship faster with them in stock.

Looks like they finally got them in hand

Do these fit similar to free inneva woven NRG? Those are my only pair with free sole and my size 8 is very snug.

I'm pretty sure the innevas are just narrow shoes, and not a good measurement for all free shoes. True to size normally works well for me. I tried on a pair of flyknit 5.0 nsw which are basically the same as the mercy just with a thicker upper, and true to size was perfect

Last edited:

Exactly why I cancelled my order from them my G. What a complete joke. I caught several sites restocking before they even had them ready to ship

My soccer.com preorder did ship out yesterday. Will probably arrive on Tuesday. I actually don't want them anymore after seeing that upcoming black/grey pair though.... 

I just got my plats they are at least a sz to big im a 12 in everything and these are huge next time im going a have sz down.

Call me crazy but I'm doubling up on them Greys...

They'll be rocked so much when they (finally) show up!

That being said, my 'volt' HTM pair is still kept DS, does anybody else in the thread wear them?

Oh looks like Soccer.com cancelled my order on the Purps... without any notice.

Oh you gon' play me like that huh 
frown.gif

That being said, my 'volt' HTM pair is still kept DS, does anybody else in the thread wear them?
Wore my volts once. They're a size too big for me though...bummer...but got them slightly used for less than retail. Will wear them again once the winter passes. They're the brightest color shoes I've ever worn though. Was hesitant at first, but after the first wear you just go with it. My original intent was to paint them black but if the new release rumors are true then that won't be necessary.

Back
Top Bottom