Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Pure plats getting kept, for now.

Gonna be a while until those blacks come out. Especially if the lavas don't drop till December/January and those leaked a while ago

Niiiiiice!

I wonder why the newer cws have a new style number and dropped the word Superfly from the name..

I'm probably gonna take my Pure Platinums home to do a comparison with my HTMs

..they're at the office because they're getting returned..

I tried them on and they feel a little baggier if that makes any sense.. like there isn't as much spandex or whatever in the forefoot compared to the HTM..

I'll get a full detail comparison later

Last edited:
Pure plats getting kept, for now.

Gonna be a while until those blacks come out. Especially if the lavas don't drop till December/January and those leaked a while ago
Yep, just gonna rock my plats now. I'll just get my second pair of mercurials when those come out.

dang my platinums just came in ...these things cheap..the leather, everything cheap..nikes so lame for getting rid of the reflective details like the htm had...at least the tongue tab swoosh could be reflective..

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=35616395

via solelinks

expected delivery in jan tho
laugh.gif

Last edited:
dang my platinums just came in ...these things cheap..the leather, everything cheap..nikes so lame for getting rid of the reflective details like the htm had...at least the tongue tab swoosh could be reflective..

Really you feel like that? To me the quality is almost the same as the HTM's (I have both) apart from the HTM branding they are the same. They do feel like they fit a little bigger though.

Platinums are on the shelf at Nike Boston for those interested. I am sure they'll do phone orders. I have worn my platinums the last two days and they are comfortable for sure. The only issue I have is a little irritation on the Achilles and it's only on my right one

They're mostly the same, but there's a few differences.

The leather on the HTMs feels thicker and smoother. The PP felt kind of waxy compared to the stetson on the HTM.

The pull tab on the back attaches completely differently, check the pic on that one. I prefer the way it attaches on the HTM, looks better on foot. 

This biggest difference to me is the elastic used in the tongue. The thickness of the tongue portion of the upper is the same across both, but the elastic in the PP is far less resistive, so it kind of sits baggy on my forefoot instead of hugging it snugly, which is what I like most about this shoe.

Pics:

Last edited:

They're mostly the same, but there's a few differences.

The leather on the HTMs feels thicker and smoother. The PP felt kind of waxy compared to the stetson on the HTM.

The pull tab on the back attaches completely differently, check the pic on that one. I prefer the way it attaches on the HTM, looks better on foot. 

This biggest difference to me is the elastic used in the tongue. The thickness of the tongue portion of the upper is the same across both, but the elastic in the PP is far less resistive, so it kind of sits baggy on my forefoot instead of hugging it snugly, which is what I like most about this shoe.

Pics:
PP are my first pair.

But I would expect the HTM to be nicer, if they weren't, then whats the point.

I have a pair of the Volt HTMs and the PPs quality ain't much different it seems like the leather scratches easy on the PPs other than that pretty similar quality. Mad I said before one of my favorite silhouettes so I'll get as many as I can but I try to keep it to less than 5 of 1 pair of shoe. But those Black ones and Blue ones are sick and the Savage Beauty's are unique and will have Ronaldo's name attached to it so they'll be a little more hyped than the PPs. I may wind up sitting 6 or 7 pairs of this silhouette...

I find the "problem" (not really though) is that it is a difficult shoe to wear... just because it's more or less an ankle boot.  I could never wear them without joggers. 

But I agree, so many sweet colorways for this shoe.  Upset I slept on the earlier ones >.<

I have a pair of the Volt HTMs and the PPs quality ain't much different it seems like the leather scratches easy on the PPs other than that pretty similar quality. Mad I said before one of my favorite silhouettes so I'll get as many as I can but I try to keep it to less than 5 of 1 pair of shoe. But those Black ones and Blue ones are sick and the Savage Beauty's are unique and will have Ronaldo's name attached to it so they'll be a little more hyped than the PPs. I may wind up sitting 6 or 7 pairs of this silhouette...
it's all about that HTM in 3M hahaha

I find the "problem" (not really though) is that it is a difficult shoe to wear... just because it's more or less an ankle boot.  I could never wear them without joggers. 

But I agree, so many sweet colorways for this shoe.  Upset I slept on the earlier ones >.

Man those Black HTMs are beautiful still regret not copping them...SMH.
It was a good idea for me to double up on release day at 21M.

A LOT OF folks skipped these thinking there would be some galaxy or yeezy stuff at the re-opening of the 21M NYC.

Back
Top Bottom