Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Wore my volts once. They're a size too big for me though...bummer...but got them slightly used for less than retail. Will wear them again once the winter passes. They're the brightest color shoes I've ever worn though. Was hesitant at first, but after the first wear you just go with it. My original intent was to paint them black but if the new release rumors are true then that won't be necessary.
It's interesting a lot of folks in this thread went TTS with the Mercurials.

Yeah volts are pretty bright, I'm a fan of the volt shoes in general but I don't rock them often enough.

Definitely more for the warmer weather/season.

anywhere with a sz 8.5 that ships internationally, soccer.com cancelled my pre order without notice

Last edited:

Plats or Purps? Where are you located? Soccer.com ships internationally ... 
p​lats.  I'm in Hong Kong and for some reason it is not listed as one of the countries they ship to, eventhough they seem to ship to every country. 

p​lats.  I'm in Hong Kong and for some reason it is not listed as one of the countries they ship to, eventhough they seem to ship to every country. 
Dayum homie. Wish I can help you. I'm sure they ship to HK, just email/call them that you guys forgot HK.

Good news is that they are stilling pretty, so you'll have some time to work your logistics.

I believe the Plats released in HK not too long ago, but long gone I'm sure.

Call me crazy but I'm doubling up on them Greys...

They'll be rocked so much when they (finally) show up!

That being said, my 'volt' HTM pair is still kept DS, does anybody else in the thread wear them?
Broke out my plats this weekend, rare for me to wear a new purchase that quickly. Worn the greys, and volts in the past. Couple left to unds though.

So after wearing the plats at work for a whole week, I have come the conclusion that they are way more comfortable then my grey pair. The back of the platinums don't bother my ankle like my grey pair, overall I am really satisfied with the quality of the shoe.

Call me crazy but I'm doubling up on them Greys...

They'll be rocked so much when they (finally) show up!

That being said, my 'volt' HTM pair is still kept DS, does anybody else in the thread wear them?
Yee love rocking my volt pair during the warmer months

Soccer.com order got delivered today.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really hope mine come in nicer condition...but i havent gotten a shipped email yet

So after wearing the plats at work for a whole week, I have come the conclusion that they are way more comfortable then my grey pair. The back of the platinums don't bother my ankle like my grey pair, overall I am really satisfied with the quality of the shoe.

I have to agree with this, they feel more comfortable that the black HTM's, the heel doesn't seem to dig in as much

Any on feet pics?

I can't comment on the quality of the black or volt HTMs, but I would have to agree that the grey and blue pair seem to have a slightly nicer feel to them.  I mostly notice it in the toebox.  The SP versions seem to hug my feet more while the pure plats have a looser feel to them.  

I don't notice the heel tab anymore on the SPs since the ankle collar has loosened up a bit, but the first few wears were uncomfortable even with long socks.

Plats were my first pair of Free Superflys..

Quality was pretty impressive to me lol.

Missed out on the SP in Feb.. was so salty.

Back
Top Bottom