Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

would you guys have preferred a matte finish on the black posite as opposed to glossy? I was looking at the black in the middle of the spider pros at my job & wondered..

imo it would have looked dull with a matte finish, like the black foams that dropped a few years ago. the black sheen gives it a slick look

Well what a kick in the nuts, got an email yesterday from a local New England shop called Expressions that I had won the reraffle for the Yeezy Foams so I call the shop and they tell me my name isn't on the list and that I should call corporate. So I call corporate, email them etc. and they tell me sorry nothing we can do about it, your email doesn't match your name. Even though I have the confirmation email of the reraffle plus the instagram posting that you had to do for the raffle was taken down. SHADY AS HELL?? What do you guys think?

its crazy how FC was taboo back in the days... you were ridiculed for buying at FC prices... now they are selling out....

wow :smh:

I think it's a lot of celebs and athletes who don't know any better.

Well not like it really matters to them [shrug]

^...
roll.gif

Well what a kick in the nuts, got an email yesterday from a local New England shop called Expressions that I had won the reraffle for the Yeezy Foams so I call the shop and they tell me my name isn't on the list and that I should call corporate. So I call corporate, email them etc. and they tell me sorry nothing we can do about it, your email doesn't match your name. Even though I have the confirmation email of the reraffle plus the instagram posting that you had to do for the raffle was taken down. SHADY AS HELL?? What do you guys think?
that sucks. I'd keep bothering them about it if I were you

I think it's a lot of celebs and athletes who don't know any better.

Well not like it really matters to them [shrug]
Fat Joe used to shut that place down back when it was on Greene Street and spend 5-10k at a time lol. I'm sure all those AF1s are worthless now haha.

You've smoked drugs. Foams aren't worth anything unless they're crazy limited. I'm talking Oregon/Supreme limited. These will get restocked time and time again like the bred 11s just watch.

dont understand how people like that graphic pattern **** on any shoe....

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping email from ftl yesterday around noon but ups still hasn't picked them up. I'm trying to change it from surepost to ground.

I lost it laughing.

I gotta admit though I wanna get em for my dog too now. I won't but I wish I could. LOL

Every time I've walked in there I see teenage kids in there shopping

parents just sitting on the bench waiting to hand them a credit card.

my sense on the youngin that got capped in the foot, that little boy deserved it imo. the armed dude is spitfire and in bk when it gets real you best watch your butt anything can happen when you do something you shouldnt.
too many tr**** pulling civilians let alone police will clap you if you step out of line even for the smallest or dumbest reasons, hell cops dont care about that pepper spray or stungun so much as that firearm cuz its the only thing that will subdue you severely or take out perps or whoever

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you maybe should "expect it" doesn't mean you "deserve it."

The dumb things about these stories is that they have the premise all wrong. Nobody got shot over sneakers in this case. Dudes got shot over sneakers in 1990 when stick-up kids were juxing dudes for the shoes off their feet.

In this situation, you had a bunch of people in close quarters and two dudes got into an argument. The same thing happens on the line in the cafeteria at dude's high school, I presume.

Now, in this case, duke wound up shooting the other kid. That doesn't mean the shooting happened "over sneakers" it just meant that they were in line in front of Foot Locker when the argument started.

If the same kid cut the line in the cafeteria in school and somebody popped off, threw hands, and clocked dude in the face, nobody would encapsulate the story as "student gets punched in face over grilled cheese."

Back
Top Bottom