Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

glasses.gif

Just because you maybe should "expect it" doesn't mean you "deserve it."

The dumb things about these stories is that they have the premise all wrong. Nobody got shot over sneakers in this case. Dudes got shot over sneakers in 1990 when stick-up kids were juxing dudes for the shoes off their feet.

In this situation, you had a bunch of people in close quarters and two dudes got into an argument. The same thing happens on the line in the cafeteria at dude's high school, I presume.

Now, in this case, duke wound up shooting the other kid. That doesn't mean the shooting happened "over sneakers" it just meant that they were in line in front of Foot Locker when the argument started.

If the same kid cut the line in the cafeteria in school and somebody popped off, threw hands, and clocked dude in the face, nobody would encapsulate the story as "student gets punched in face over grilled cheese."
yup it has nothing to do with the shoes other than the fact that they happened to be lined up for them.

also those yeezys on the dog is :smokin

I just found a deal for 350 shipped, debating if I should wait for NDC too but I am going to be pissed as hell if I miss it again and I know they will drop when I am busy doing something

I just found a deal for 350 shipped, debating if I should wait for NDC too but I am going to be pissed as hell if I miss it again and I know they will drop when I am busy doing something
maybe resell prices will drop when NDC re-releases these?

maybe resell prices will drop when NDC re-releases these?
possibly

its a risk, stay patient and wait for NDC and hope we are by the phone or computer or pay now 80 over retail but then be able to cop at retail

not sure what I want to do because I know I won't get them lower than 350 in a few weeks

nike.com

the thing is the last time I swear to God that I was successful in landing something on nikedc was the concord 11s...:lol:
no bots all manual

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I'm in the same boat as far as finding some for $350 but waiting on Nikestore to say something about it.

Why would they take this long to announce something though? Past experience shows that they will just release them this Saturday along with whatever else drops. They might as well just make that announcement.

great news

so they've had my money since what saturday? now three to 5 days to refund me? wtf 
mean.gif

why sell something if you don't have it in stock.

Last edited:
yep bigj sometimes i type different like endeecee >D
i swear all these twitter tumblr instagrammers teenyboppers or grandmommas and poppas reading niketalks info are surely part of the "movement", that is seliing stuff back to us a higher pricetag because they want to.

as far as sitting tight goes nike is tight lipped about this so I dont want a red yeezy episode with this. just get this over with and let me add these to my other two foams and solar yeezeee

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i just emailed them. its not really the money its just that i wanted the one pair and stopped searching the minute my order went through bc i thought i had a pair secured. took three days for them to notify me. I'm really sure they searched high and low in their brick and mortars. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom