Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

great news

so they've had my money since what saturday? now three to 5 days to refund me? wtf 
mean.gif

why sell something if you don't have it in stock.
Can i join the club ???

mean.gif
 and i checked out hella fast...

Last edited:
you guys think that with some cancellations not only ndc but pretty much every website that had these will restock more or less fsr?
i mean like when ndc restocks and releases most sites will follow suit?

Can i join the club ???

mean.gif
 and i checked out hella fast...
Sucks...NDC and UPS are trolling me right now. Tracking said all along that it was scheduled for early delivery today, and I check right now and says it's changed to tomorrow. The only thing that's been updated is it's Origin scan in Memphis, TN. 

Just makes me nervous ever since I had UPS "lose" a pair of shoes being sent to me.

Sucks...NDC and UPS are trolling me right now. Tracking said all along that it was scheduled for early delivery today, and I check right now and says it's changed to tomorrow. The only thing that's been updated is it's Origin scan in Memphis, TN. 

Just makes me nervous ever since I had UPS "lose" a pair of shoes being sent to me.
yea usps lost a pair of barkley og 180s once. only pair I've ever lost in the mail. knock on wood

Last edited:
for whatever resell is worth I can get both of my other favs, ds flightposites AND ds photo blue trainer sc II

what did you email them ? 

they wont give you a % off code. They could care less.
they just called my girls phone and left a message. our paypal acct is linked to her number. she said he said "he sincerely apologizes and its hard to have 1000 ppl all wanting the same shoe and only 10 pair in stock" he just wanted to talk to me to tell me how sorry he was and wanted to make it up to me. whats he gonna do give me coupons to buy some undftd stuff so he makes even more money on his brand. its not like he can give me another limited shoe or guarantee me a future limited purchase. if you only have ten pair in stock how in the world can you let a hundred ppl buy and think they are on the way?

she said the first thing he said is that he's "calling out of respect" his name was jay. idk if i should even return the call.

they just called my girls phone and left a message. our paypal acct is linked to her number. she said he said "he sincerely apologizes and its hard to have 1000 ppl all wanting the same shoe and only 10 pair in stock" he just wanted to talk to me to tell me how sorry he was and wanted to make it up to me. whats he gonna do give me coupons to buy some undftd stuff so he makes even more money on his brand. its not like he can give me another limited shoe or guarantee me a future limited purchase. if you only have ten pair in stock how in the world can you let a hundred ppl buy and think they are on the way?
he called me as well and he told me that they only had 10 pairs for the online release. 
sick.gif

I appreciate the call tho...

Back
Top Bottom