Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

That's where the undefeated pairs went...they were supposed to go in store to locals. I entered a raffle for one and wondered what happened.

Wrong bro it isn't a chance those pairs are guaranteed just like any other raffle winner. The "chance" refers to walking into the store and having first priority to buy them.
Nothing is guaranteed even with raffle winners

:lol: you sound real salty for some reason. Like the pic clearly shows he's won. He just needs to follow through with the purchase.

$350 is still the lowest I see out here in California... I don't really like paying resell for sneakers but that's only about $60 more than retail.

I still don't get if all of the hassle for $60 is worth it for a reseller lol.

laugh.gif
you sound real salty for some reason. Like the pic clearly shows he's won. He just needs to follow through with the purchase.
True...I took it as: If you have the money you have the chance to purchase them.

$350 is still the lowest I see out here in California... I don't really like paying resell for sneakers but that's only about $60 more than retail.

I still don't get if all of the hassle for $60 is worth it for a reseller lol.
just wait a week till the concord lows drop, them resellers gonna be low on funds
laugh.gif

300 isn't bad at all. Some people paid near that after shipping and tax for some places.

of course dude's listing was for $350+ & i talked him down... but MOST of these KIDS cant sit on $275 for a week+... some can't sit on it for 3 days :smile:

keep searching fellas

man bro you came up major :smokin :smokin

that sucks about UNDFTD. it looks like they REALLY oversold and alot of people will be refunded.

i still cant believe i got through on NDC. believe it or not, i prayed on it the night before (i know some people here aren't religious). It's really the one thing i wanted for my birthday (which was Sunday) and said that if i got these i would sit out on releases for a good minute. I'm not looking forward to anything until the Royal KOs later this summer. I like the AJ1 SBs but don't need them since i got Bred and Royal 1s for retail

of course dude's listing was for $350+ & i talked him down... but MOST of these KIDS cant sit on $275 for a week+... some can't sit on it for 3 days :smile:

keep searching fellas

man bro you came up major :smokin :smokin

that sucks about UNDFTD. it looks like they REALLY oversold and alot of people will be refunded.

i still cant believe i got through on NDC. believe it or not, i prayed on it the night before (i know some people here aren't religious). It's really the one thing i wanted for my birthday (which was Sunday) and said that if i got these i would sit out on releases for a good minute. I'm not looking forward to anything until the Royal KOs later this summer. I like the AJ1 SBs but don't need them since i got Bred and Royal 1s for retail

happy belated bro... that ndc package will bring a huge smile to your face...joints are MUCH better in person

Anyone wanna take a guess at when NDC releases these again?

I would guess Friday but I have no idea how they are going to approach this

Back
Top Bottom