Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Flightclub is in the business of making money, so of course they going to keep raising the price of shoes to see how high they can push it.

Higher price = higher profits.

That first run of yeezy foams at 700 was to see how the market was and how hype was.

They moved some, got prob got bombarded with pairs so they dropped down to 400-450.

Now these are gonna go up 25-50 every week or two until pairs stop moving or the price levels off.
the 700 were pairs before RD.
As soon as the released 4-450 was the norm.

Yea I know, they usually go high depending on shoes and hype and to see what they can get off.

its crazy how FC was taboo back in the days... you were ridiculed for buying at FC prices... now they are selling out....

wow :smh:

Last edited:
its crazy how FC was taboo back in the days... you were ridiculed for buying at FC prices... now they are selling out....

wow
mean.gif
I will never buy anything from FC, I don't respect them or their prices. 

wow :smh:
rich kids like buying at fc just cause it's fc.

Last edited by a moderator:

wow
mean.gif
I don't know how they do it, maybe it's because they were one of the first - but they have a very very strong following of customers who trust them and will pay premium prices. Sneakerheads like us would never buy from them, but I can't knock the rep they've built among the rich/casual sneaker fan.

The way some cats in here scoop every release if not multiples in every forum  JB, Lebron, and Kobe, with some Ro's here and there.  you swear most people on NT was rich 
roll.gif

I don't know how they do it, maybe it's because they were one of the first - but they have a very very strong following of customers who trust them and will pay premium prices. Sneakerheads like us would never buy from them, but I can't knock the rep they've built among the rich/casual sneaker fan.

I personally don't think being rich has anything to do with buy shoes from FC at all. Someone said it a few pages back that they would rather spend an extra $50-$100 on a pair of shoes from FC because they know what they are getting verse getting them off ebay or CL. You also have to remember there are people who were "sneaker heads" before a lot of members on this board who have their lives in order with education, jobs, House, cars, families, 401k's, investment portfolios and pensions all lined up and don’t want to deal with all the knuckleheads that show up to releases or spend an entire weekend chasing down a pair of shoes for $50-$100 less, when time is more important to them.

So that being said….if you’re talking about the people who go out and spend 5k on a pair of Yeezy’s they are CLEARLY rich or dumb as **** IMO to spend that on a pair of sneakers and most likely don’t have ANY of the important life items listed above (education, jobs, House, cars, families, 401k's, investment portfolios and pensions)...but they got them Yeezys!!!! lol

Last edited:
I personally don't think being rich has anything to do with buy shoes from FC at all. Someone said it a few pages back that they would rather spend an extra $50-$100 on a pair of shoes from FC because they know what they are getting verse getting them off ebay or CL. You also have to remember there are people who were "sneaker heads" before a lot of members on this board who have their lives in order with education, jobs, cars, families, 401k's, investment portfolios and pensions all lined up and don’t want to deal with all the knuckleheads that show up to releases or spend an entire weekend chasing down a pair of shoes for $50-$100 less, when time is more important to them.

So that being said….if you’re talking about the people who go out and spend 5k on a pair of Yeezy’s they are CLEARLY rich or dumb as **** to spend that on a pair of sneakers and most likely don’t have ANY of the important life items listed above (education, jobs, cars, families, 401k's, investment portfolios and pensions). lol
I hear what you're saying. Either way - their rep is so good they have people paying large premiums for their sneakers. I have "my life in order" but I still would never buy from them. Sell through them? Now that's a different story..

I hear what you're saying. Either way - their rep is so good they have people paying large premiums for their sneakers. I have "my life in order" but I still would never buy from them. Sell through them? Now that's a different story..

I hear you if your going to sell something you want to maximize your return. I self admittedly have bought from them when I just couldn't find the shoe I wanted in my size or ebay prices were similar to theirs simply for peace of mind in knowing what I got is legit.

I'll get off my box now...lol:lol:

I hear you if your going to sell something you want to maximize your return. I self admittedly have bought from them when I just couldn't find the shoe I wanted in my size or ebay prices were similar to theirs simply for peace of mind in knowing what I got is legit.

I'll get off my box now...lol:lol:
I hear you man - I almost pulled the trigger when they had a pair of new but conditional royal 1s for $575.

welp, my fiancé took down my fedex signature form from my front door... DELIVERY EXCEPTION for the kicksusa order.... gonna just pick it up from the facility tomorrow... I cant say im not a little annoyed. Reading the paper would have shown I was signing for a delivery :smh:

welp, my fiancé took down my fedex signature form from my front door... DELIVERY EXCEPTION for the kicksusa order.... gonna just pick it up from the facility tomorrow... I cant say im not a little annoyed. Reading the paper would have shown I was signing for a delivery :smh:

hush big j at least you have a kicksusa order got mega cart popped on there

Last edited:

hush big j at least you have a kicksusa order got mega cart popped on there
Man I saw ur weekend posts. Sorry for your luck. I'm still mad I lost the xi lows due to nike.

still nothing from UNDFTD. figured they wouldve shipped by now its tuesday already

Been posted a few times that UNDFTD ships really slow.

Man I saw ur weekend posts. Sorry for your luck. I'm still mad I lost the xi lows due to nike.
Been posted a few times that UNDFTD ships really slow.
okay thanks. i saw that it took someone to get a shirt 2 weeks. wasnt sure about shipping it out. 

welp, my fiancé took down my fedex signature form from my front door... DELIVERY EXCEPTION for the kicksusa order.... gonna just pick it up from the facility tomorrow... I cant say im not a little annoyed. Reading the paper would have shown I was signing for a delivery
mean.gif
She got some making up to do.... 

Back
Top Bottom