Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

anybody found any awesome shirts with these. im going with an alll blk t shirt with polo horse on it hopefully its pink or infrared

question, do you think you'll ever get to wear the third pair? Even the second pair. I know majority of the members on here have a large collection of shoes, not assuming you do but if you do wouldn't that be a waste?

i dont see how people could even beat one pair of these. theyre pretty much indestructible and for casual use theyll remain intact for years to come

You can wear through the bottom though. Lots of used foams you see for sale have bottoms that are heel dragged to death.

You can wear through the bottom though. Lots of used foams you see for sale have bottoms that are heel dragged to death.
Any shoe can be worn down but I assume most of the people in here have well over 50 shoes, I doubt anyone bought these foams to actually pay in.

Because fools don't know their own shoe size.....
laugh.gif

Heel drag???? Too big or not tied.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Because fools don't know their own shoe size.....:lol:  

thats not due to shoe size. thats dude to dudes wearing the shoes all of the time. soles wear out.

I think it's due to dudes owning 200 pairs of shoes and not owning a car.
lol, this too. I used to wear decent sneakers when I was riding my motorcycle, messed them up something crazy.

what it do niketalk I just got mine off ebay via ndc with ndc receipt from seller. These joints are fire.

My perspective:
the laser crimson is NOT comparable to the yeezy 2 solar red. laser crimson is more of a pinky/red/orange/salmon mix hybrid. the yeez 2 is basically regular red. The stitch swoosh coloring on the lower toebox side is not fully filled in? whaaaa? should be. anyways the glow sole is on point although the y2 sole is more lighter green, the laser crims are a tint slight darker green. regardless I love these foampeezys :lol:. If you are thinking about buying these think no more and cop now because thanks to these reseller bums I dont see these falling in price for size 11 especially. Not many foams or nikes I've seen in the 11-12 range go for the price others are getting.

Let my dslr charge and I'll post my nt pic with them......:nthat:

This site used to be about the shoes andwhere to cop. Now everyones selling the shoes after finding spots with them. I wouldn't trust anyone on here with my cash Mods and members with old accounts. In 2014 money is the motivation no one has helped me out. But I like helping ppl. You get ridiculed and laughed at for honest questions, treated as if your opinion makes no since because your new. [COLOR=#red]Niketalk sxxxx and the ppl who be on here all day[/COLOR].

Don't think for one second everyones legit bruh. Especially with your bread. How can you believe any of these dudes who live for sneakers will be just. Nike talk got Mods reselling then hating resellers, Dudes with 4 shoes in signature for 450, 600 or etc. I only do in person would rather drive to someone off craigslist. Or message a seller close to you (Search By Distance) and ask to meet up at a mall. Efake and snakepal or my last resort got burned in 2011 Neeever again.

Well some on here are reallllly legit like they are probably steps away from top brass, they know info and got the scoop HOWEVER I would say some are sorta traveling to the dark side, and some are just being cold cuz they wanna keep relevant stuff to themselves and reward those who they good with or who they like, strangers are rarely hooked up or looked out for. I think one time one dude named manglemod, mangudai or something was a mod and he sold some preowned 11s and buyer got heated saying they were beat or something. Every site got their people but you know what IF it werent for a few remaining cool good souls on here, this site would've been done with and thats why people keep coming here for something. Basically you research and homework, you gotta verify and validate, you know, the full truth if possible about anything. thats one way you protect yourself. theres a helluva lot of good tips about paypal protection on here and good notes about ebay usually in the general section

The resell market is flooded with these, but resellers are also being patient.... You guys feel their prices will drops soon and they feel you guys will give in on the resell prices.

Let's see who blinks first.

As I always say, resellers don't determine the resell price... It's always the first person or couple of people who actually BUYS it for that amount that messes it up for everyone.

yea negotiate if people can. I felt alot of people did buy first before talking it out.

and as for coleworld I feel for you dude, this is one of the reasons why I said there are those who really want these and then there are those who just profit and take advantage of the system. If people didnt game the system by buying more than they need they wouldnt have to resort to reselling because they WANT to. guess there are more wants than needs in this life thanks to capitalism. sometimes its good sometimes its you know what....

Last edited by a moderator:
True indeed wasn't trying to throw mods under the bus or vets cause I respect the guys who are knowledgeable, and have a great collection. Just wanted him to understand there is no guarantees based on social accounts Green is all that counts. I actually was burned by a guy when I purchased Memphis blue rookies off of Ebay he had great feedback and insured me they were authentic. They were fakes and I'm still mad I got got :smh:

True indeed wasn't trying to throw mods under the bus or vets cause I respect the guys who are knowledgeable, and have a great collection. Just wanted him to understand there is no guarantees based on social accounts Green is all that counts. I actually was burned by a guy when I purchased Memphis blue rookies off of Ebay he had great feedback and insured me they were authentic. They were fakes and I'm still mad I got got :smh:

:smh: damn get yo green backs

:smh: damn get yo green backs

I didn't even know until a Foot Locker employee said they were while I was just discussing the purchase when I saw them back in the store after selling out. He said the glue isn't suppose to be seen through the clear in the front and that the fiber on the side had the wrong pattern. Looked like zig-zag lines instead of squares. After that I did research on legit checks on YouTube and found Niketalk.com. The rebirth and I already had been wearing them. So I just though I couldn't return them. Ended up giving them away to my homie with some other shoes after coming from upstate.

Last edited:
I think the last few posts make opposite but very good points. I think there are two points also to remember

1. No one is making you buy these shoes. For every reseller that hits the jackpot with a pair of kicks that are highly coveted they also over cop pairs of kicks that aren't as sought after making their bulk buy not as lucrative. Ultimately you the buyer control the sell price.

2. The way you get your sneakers depend on the outlet that works for you. Most people come here looking for help and where to get them without doing their own homework, and that makes people upset (especially the "older members" of the NT community) IMO if you aren't receiving the help you are looking for up here don't give up, get more determined and check your social media outlets, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. Also check your stores sometimes you never know whats in these stores. You basically do what works for you. I was ridiculed because I felt my size was a bit harder to find and others here told me i didn't "do my homework" if I couldn't find these because it was a GR. Few days ago I found mines for $340 thanks to Instagram. No harm, no foul. 

Remember these are just shoes. Eventually there will be another release that will come "easy to you" (because everyone gets their turn, i believe) and if these really matter that much to you, you can always come back to them.

I think the last few posts make opposite but very good points. I think there are two points also to remember

1. No one is making you buy these shoes. For every reseller that hits the jackpot with a pair of kicks that are highly coveted they also over cop pairs of kicks that aren't as sought after making their bulk buy not as lucrative. Ultimately you the buyer control the sell price.

2. The way you get your sneakers depend on the outlet that works for you. Most people come here looking for help and where to get them without doing their own homework, and that makes people upset (especially the "older members" of the NT community) IMO if you aren't receiving the help you are looking for up here don't give up, get more determined and check your social media outlets, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. Also check your stores sometimes you never know whats in these stores. You basically do what works for you. I was ridiculed because I felt my size was a bit harder to find and others here told me i didn't "do my homework" if I couldn't find these because it was a GR. Few days ago I found mines for $340 thanks to Instagram. No harm, no foul. 

Remember these are just shoes. Eventually there will be another release that will come "easy to you" (because everyone gets their turn, i believe) and if these really matter that much to you, you can always come back to them.

good stuff you said

its mind power that makes people jump on it or pass. No one except peoples minds make somebody sell or buy. The re-sellers mind is thinking about costs, profits, quantities, sizes, relevant stock locations, and upcoming releases that generate extra demand that nike cant fulfill because it could be a gamble for their bottom line. The sneakerheads mind just says hey ill try my best at retail and either i can live without these or i gotta have these resell or not. What peeves me is what bigj's signature is saying : info is sometimes hoarded too much and in today's world you don't really know if someone cops multis for the sake of satisfaction or for reselling/trading based upon the info/knowledge they get or want to give. The smarter re-sellers jump on and exploit the highly "limited" sorta speak stuff and mark it way up, so imo its these shoes that alot of people will like. The problem is that even if buyer1 says im willing to pay this much, unfortunately there's a buyer2 that will snipe your highest offer so in theory another buyer will control the price I was willing to pay a couple of mins ago.

good stuff you said

its mind power that makes people jump on it or pass. No one except peoples minds make somebody sell or buy. The re-sellers mind is thinking about costs, profits, quantities, sizes, relevant stock locations, and upcoming releases that generate extra demand that nike cant fulfill because it could be a gamble for their bottom line. The sneakerheads mind just says hey ill try my best at retail and either i can live without these or i gotta have these resell or not. What peeves me is what bigj's signature is saying : info is sometimes hoarded too much and in today's world you don't really know if someone cops multis for the sake of satisfaction or for reselling/trading based upon the info/knowledge they get or want to give. The smarter re-sellers jump on and exploit the highly "limited" sorta speak stuff and mark it way up, so imo its these shoes that alot of people will like. The problem is that even if buyer1 says im willing to pay this much, unfortunately there's a buyer2 that will snipe your highest offer so in theory another buyer will control the price I was willing to pay a couple of mins ago.
I can see what you mean, I've never been a fan of copping more than 2 pairs because the chase is what makes this game fun for me. There's plenty of kicks I haven't gotten such as Black Cement 3s or White / Black Jordan 11s or whatever that I'm not tripping about because MOST sneakers can be found even later down the line and its just more fun that way IMO...

Back
Top Bottom