Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

yeezy foams > yeezy solars

nah close though but yeezys are yeezys and foams are foams. these foams are one the best ive seen in a long time honestly

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them both but They are completly different type of shoes, now the foams durability, resell price point, quality and over all availability makes it a much better shoe for me, the originality, exclusiveness, design and concept off the ay2 is dope, but the resell price, flooded fake secondary market, availability, hype makes it un reachable and un enjoyable for most people, when it gets to the point people scared to wear there shoes and looking at them as some "come up" or put on for ig pics likes, back in box. Lame, it takes the enjoyment away from them, unless you catch them for retail, but still then, you still going to baby and have them in light rotation just because of value and availability, lack of chance of obtaining another pair.

I love that everybody could obtain a pair and people are actually wearing these and really enjoying them that is what this game is all about, the AY2 lost that with its limited numbers hype and crazy resell price point.

And this is a huge step forward with the foam comeback, simple subtle color ways.

Wear and Enjoy your shoes.

:smokin

yeezy foams > yeezy solars
i would personally disagree with that. imo the solar yeezy 2 is a modern classic. One of the most influential new sneakers made within the past 10 yrs. design & silhouette wise they are fire. you can pull them off with either semi-formal or casual attire and they look amazing with almost anything. they look even better on foot. wish i owned solars, but i'm happy with my plats.

but i can see where you're coming from, the yeezy foams are great. best foamposite since the stealths in 2012. i've already worn my pair 5x since i got them which was a little over a week ago. that's really rare for me to wear the same shoe that frequently

Last edited:
Oh lawd when pairs start to dry up i can see these shoes going for 600+ ds in a year or so

Depends on how bad nike kills the yeezy theme. I'm seeing it on more and more nikes these days.

Dont think that matters too much... Only thing i see killing the price is two things... Retro them or nikeID them...

But on that... i havent heard much quality issues on these either... So only time will tell...

Depends on how bad nike kills the yeezy theme. I'm seeing it on more and more nikes these days.

Dont think that matters too much... Only thing i see killing the price is two things... Retro them or nikeID them...

But on that... i havent heard much quality issues on these either... So only time will tell...

as colors get played out, so does the demand.

I think as it stands, foams are foams.  The best foam colorways tend to hold their value so I don't really see why this one would be any different.  As another said, only way for the price to drop would be a restock or NikeID.  Other than that, definitely one of the best looking foams to come out since the stealth.

as colors get played out, so does the demand.

Yeah but they are different shoes... Did the yeezy color af1 really effect the price of these foams...?

But you are saying they will sky rocket in price in 12 months. I personally doubt it especially if nike continues to produce weak colors of the foams. Certain foams are priced high now but the values of others have definitely settled or taken a hit due to nike going ham on so many colors.

I think as it stands, foams are foams.  The best foam colorways tend to hold their value so I don't really see why this one would be any different.  As another said, only way for the price to drop would be a restock or NikeID.  Other than that, definitely one of the best looking foams to come out since the stealth.

Not arguing HOLDING VALUE. Value is about $325-400 right now. Dude said $600 in 12 months. That's appreciating in value.

Last edited:
But you are saying they will sky rocket in price in 12 months. I personally doubt it especially if nike continues to produce weak colors of the foams. Certain foams are priced high now but the values of others have definitely settled or taken a hit due to nike going ham on so many colors.

The going price now is around 400?

Weak releases make older better sneakers value go up... Not down

I don't think a 600 price tag is out of the realm of reality if it is a DS a year from now.  But then again, the shoe game is forever changing.  Staple products like XI's will never go for retail but whose to say another big name artist won't come out with his own shoe that will command a premium price.  I sure as hell didn't think this would happen when I heard Kanye's first album back in the early 2000's lol.

DB foams are going for around 600-700, so a GR foam?  Idk about that.

Last edited:

The going price now is around 400?

Weak releases make older better sneakers value go up... Not down

your rational would mean that coppers, pearls, royals, stealths, eggplants (09) should be selling for $1k each. Not the case.

also, you have to factor in the fact that these were super produced and will take a while to completely dry up. once that happens, the value will start going up to MAYBE the value you are saying and that wont be in 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom