Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You sure it's for these and not another order?

It's for these cause in the subject is the order number.. Same as the solars. I don't wanna cancel it cause they could send me a second pair lol but then again.. They prolly not and if I cancel I could get my money back and keep the shoes I got the email like 5 mins ago

Last edited:
Yeah those pins look ******ed, the shoes alone look awesome without anything done to them, zero needs to be done to them.

For me personally, i didnt care for all of the hits of crimson. The allure of the Yeezys is a jet black upper against a glow in the dark sole with the solar red lining just popping out. The slight gold gives it a extra edge.

If i can find proper gold aglets, i might remove the pins.

It's for these cause in the subject is the order number.. Same as the solars. I don't wanna cancel it cause they could send me a second pair lol but then again.. They prolly not and if I cancel I could get my money back and keep the shoes I got the email like 5 mins ago

Back When Pearl Foams Dropped A Second Time And Went On Sale, I Copped A Second Pair For $100 And Nike Goofed And Sent Me Another Pair Weeks Later :pimp:

I'd Wait It Out Personally

Last edited:

Back When Pearl Foams Dropped A Second Time And Went On Sale, I Copped A Second Pair For $100 And Nike Goofed And Sent Me Another Pair Weeks Later :pimp:

I'd Wait It Out Personally
What is resell pricing on the pearl foams and royals? I'm trying to get rid of my multiples but used Flightclub as a suggested price, in hind sight I think that was a bad idea seeing Flightclub charges ridiculous prices.

What is resell pricing on the pearl foams and royals? I'm trying to get rid of my multiples but used Flightclub as a suggested price, in hind sight I think that was a bad idea seeing Flightclub charges ridiculous prices.
pearls go for 450-500 royals go for 400-425

I wear a 9.5 in All Jordan's except the 17's and the XX8's in those I wear a 10 cause of my wide feet. On Lebrons, Kobe's and KDs, I wear a 10. All my foams which I have about 9pairs and wear a 9.5, but I got these in a 10 and tried them on (had the laces completely>D off) and they fit normal/snug, no foot slippage. Just got me wondering if maybe these run a lil small. Wondering if anyone noticed this.
It just made me remember that on the Lebron 9's all of the pairs ran pretty TTS, except the Canons ran about .5 small

Royals I'd Say $350-$400... Pearls Are Probably $250-$300

That's Really Just Going Off My Head Tho

I wear a 9.5 in All Jordan's except the 17's and the XX8's in those I wear a 10 cause of my wide feet. On Lebrons, Kobe's and KDs, I wear a 10. All my foams which I have about 9pairs and wear a 9.5, but I got these in a 10 and tried them on (had the laces completely>D off) and they fit normal/snug, no foot slippage. Just got me wondering if maybe these run a lil small. Wondering if anyone noticed this.
It just made me remember that on the Lebron 9's all of the pairs ran pretty TTS, except the Canons ran about .5 small
These run TTS for me and I have wide feet, foams mold to your feet any way so getting them bigger can cause you problems later down the line.

The resell market is flooded with these, but resellers are also being patient.... You guys feel their prices will drops soon and they feel you guys will give in on the resell prices.

Let's see who blinks first.

As I always say, resellers don't determine the resell price... It's always the first person or couple of people who actually BUYS it for that amount that messes it up for everyone.

I wont spend a nickel over 330.

If i dont get em... Ill do some jumping jacks.

These resellers can really start tossing my salad after running out of tp if they thinking 400 plus is being cute.

Bastids hurting. I just wont bite out of principle.

my first foams ever and after a week of wearing them, im in love. very comfortable and they look even better in person. looking foward to the shooting stars.

I wont spend a nickel over 330.

If i dont get em... Ill do some jumping jacks.

These resellers can really start tossing my salad after running out of tp if they thinking 400 plus is being cute.

Bastids hurting. I just wont bite out of principle.
DAM! HERE I AM WITH A PAIR FOR $330.05.....  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom