Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

how did they get wet? Was you tap dancing in a puddle or something? I usually get a cloth and clean off the moisture myself, did you wet the bottom of your pants also?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was surprised to find a size 11 sitting at my local HOH today. I guess someone just returned them. So, picked them up for a friend. You guys weren't kidding about the smell of the shoes.

lol with the wet talk. i'm a use it on random times today to see what kind of reactions i get. :tongue:

i managed to pick up a pair for 325 since i struck out on release day. met up with a shiek employee who "won" a couple of raffles. :smh:

Finally got all my pairs together.  One of the better foams made...hands down.
question, do you think you'll ever get to wear the third pair? Even the second pair. I know majority of the members on here have a large collection of shoes, not assuming you do but if you do wouldn't that be a waste?
Of course not.  The 2nd pair, I'm hooking my boy up, and the 3rd pair is for a trade I'm working on.

Finally got all my pairs together.  One of the better foams made...hands down.

View media item 952467
question, do you think you'll ever get to wear the third pair? Even the second pair. I know majority of the members on here have a large collection of shoes, not assuming you do but if you do wouldn't that be a waste?
Of course not.  The 2nd pair, I'm hooking my boy up, and the 3rd pair is for a trade I'm working on.
aiight cool beans.

Anyone know where I could get a size 14 possibly?? Willing to spend a bit, I had a lot going on and missed out.

Is there a restock happening again?? Thanks to any help provided

Anyone know where I could get a size 14 possibly?? Willing to spend a bit, I had a lot going on and missed out.

Is there a restock happening again?? Thanks to any help provided
Seems like they restock in certain stores, to be honest your best bet is eBay.

Can somebody take a picture rocking these with some JNCO's or Girbauds?

That way, i won't feel so bad. 

It's my birthday today and its raining like crazy; and i don't know if anyone is gonna show up at the party cuz of the mayweather fight :frown:

Not only that, as a Rocket fan... that dagger by Lillard really made my weekend complete. 

:wow:hlawd:

Can somebody take a picture rocking these with some JNCO's or Girbauds?

That way, i won't feel so bad. 

It's my birthday today and its raining like crazy; and i don't know if anyone is gonna show up at the party cuz of the mayweather fight :frown:

Not only that, as a Rocket fan... that dagger by Lillard really made my weekend complete. 

:wow:hlawd:

Dem feels...

Dont have any of them...

Love that GIF
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom