Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Thats kind of a move by Nike anyway, when I was in college me and my roommates would cop on NDC and obviously all use the same address, it would be kinda up if they didn't allow same address orders for reasons like roommates, family members, etc... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats kind of a move by Nike anyway, when I was in college me and my roommates would cop on NDC and obviously all use the same address, it would be kinda up if they didn't allow same address orders for reasons like roommates, family members, etc... 

It's usually one per account. There have been instances of cancelled ordered due to multiples going to the same address but it's rare.

Do you think Nike will disallow orders with the same address as the previous release?
Nike has replied back to tweets saying that if you got through the first time you won't be able to order the 2nd time because its limit 1 per person.

You'd have to bill/ship to a different address if you want to try to double up or use a different persons billing info and obviously use a different login.

dont go crazy if its already in here... this thread is long and i dont see it...

i passed/am passing anyways... but am curious... ive only halfway been payin attention this week... did eastbay, footlocker, etc release them... or are they planning to?

Mondawmin sold out of men's sizes. I got there and it was a 13 but a guy and his son purchased them. Just heard dudes walking to and from the store saying stuff like they were told by the homie to go up there :lol:

Jimmyjazz have kids sizes tho.

My fault for the late heads up lol

Mondawmin sold out of men's sizes. I got there and it was a 13 but a guy and his son purchased them. Just heard dudes walking to and from the store saying stuff like they were told by the homie to go up there :lol:

Jimmyjazz have kids sizes tho.

My fault for the late heads up lol
:lol: it's all good. I wasn't gonna leave work to get a pair since I already have a pair.

dont go crazy if its already in here... this thread is long and i dont see it...

i passed/am passing anyways... but am curious... ive only halfway been payin attention this week... did eastbay, footlocker, etc release them... or are they planning to?

You don't have to follow the thread to know they released last week.

Definitely not expecting to cop after how quick the BO's sold out this morning. Shh's flew in a matter of seconds. shall give it a try though.

#teamnobot

So can someone ask a nike rep it's 7pm eastern or western time?

I NEEEEEEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!     

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom