Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

:rofl:

not gonna lie... i wore jnco with blk/red XI's back in middle school... had to put rubber bands in the bottom :lol:

damn how times have changed and damn im old :smh:

Repped! I feel you man!!! I do feel old on here sometimes....I am one of the few who got to see MJ play in person wearing concords.:stoneface: they don't have an old guy icon. :rofl:

I just saw my friend's pair. These are really nice. That's probably the only pair i'll get to hold after tonights failsauce LOL 
happy.gif

ok, back to the thread and off the jeans..... Who here is legit stressing about the cop tonight and coming up empty handed??? Are you willing to go to resellers? for a 10.5 it looks like $379- $425 is the lowest right now from eBay and FC.

Mondawmin sold out of men's sizes. I got there and it was a 13 but a guy and his son purchased them. Just heard dudes walking to and from the store saying stuff like they were told by the homie to go up there :lol:

Jimmyjazz have kids sizes tho.

Going for more pairs huh ? :wow:

:D like everyone else. I was probably a few minutes late tho. I could have been a snake and purchased the 13 while dude was playing but I let it go.

Was in the area for a doc appt. didn't touch gs sizes tho.

I hope to get at least one pair, I haven't had much luck with NDC releases in quite sometime.

Back
Top Bottom