Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Not defending the dude and to each their own, but some of these skinny jeans you younger cats rock are seriously smuggling plums! lol

it's an on-going war with NTdenim

you never win so best thing you can do is crop your jeans out of the picture or wear sweats

and even when you wear sweats you're not safe from criticism

you never win so best thing you can do is crop your jeans out of the picture or wear sweats

yeah, i posted a pic on ig, and had to tag nt sweats before anybody got me 
laugh.gif

Pretty much ..

Wait ... whats wrong with jean shorts tho :rolleyes

You suppose to wear basketball shorts and cargo shorts all summer? I guess im behind on times, got 2 pairs I wear :smile:

Pretty much ..

Wait ... whats wrong with jean shorts tho
eyes.gif

You suppose to wear basketball shorts and cargo shorts all summer? I guess im behind on times, got 2 pairs I wear
smile.gif
just never ever jorts...no matter what....

personally idc that much...but thats what others say...

Why all this hate for jean shorts? John cena haha?

Would we rather see people rocking camo shorts with EVERY color known

Last edited:
dude stands up with those jeans and all you see is the jeans...might as well wear socks cause nobody will notice those sneakers you are rocking lol

Maybe sometimes people wear the shoes and jeans because THEY like them and don't care what others think.  

Not everyone wear kicks to impress others, some of us truly do love our Nike's.

Exactly, repped. Some of us don't need to rock skinny jeans to "show off" our kicks. Wear what u like, who cares if it's not showing it off in full 100% view.

Came in to work early today n takin short lunch so i can get off early n jus try from home. Work comp gon fail me i jus know it. Plus i doubt old link or code search gonna work and twitter aint workin on this comp.

Fingers crossed, good luck to those also in for their first pair.

Rest of yall doublin up etc hope NDC crashes for you :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom