Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

well worth the extra 50 to avoid tonights hassle
pimp.gif

Heard super limited and NON TLO... Ton of people got to it before tweeted.
I was hitting the SKU and it never showed up.  Not sure why, my bot with for the twitter link picked it up and I was able to put the shoes (multiple on multiple accounts) in the cart.  When I logged in they were gone.

I also hit a size 10.5 at 8:30 AM but they too were removed from my cart.

The issue is that all of you who already got 2-3 pairs on release day still want more pairs thus making it much harder for those who are looking for their first pair to obtain...
qft...i know im going to try....and im sure resellers will try to refresh inventory

The issue is that all of you who already got 2-3 pairs on release day still want more pairs thus making it much harder for those who are looking for their first pair to obtain...

Cause flipping those extra pairs puts one in the Forbes 500 list....

Last edited:

With this mornings releases, 7pm is shaping up to be insane!

30 sec sell out!
I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of the issue.  But I will try to get another pair, just like I did with the initial release, and if one of my boys fail, I'd give it to him at retail.

Just got mine and these are much, much better in hand!! :smoking

I am having a good day today....copped the Broken Bats this morning and I am going to try for a second tonight to keep DS and see what happens. :nthat:

A if I get them off NDC, I get them. can someone point me in the direction of promo codes??? Like that 2 day shipping

It looks like if I strike out on tonight's relaunch, I will just take the "L".. I refuse to pay these outrageous resale prices for a size 11. The sad thing is, I actually want to wear these shoes and keep them as long as possible, just how shoes were originally made for.

Last edited:
It looks like if I strike out on tonight's relaunch, I will just take the "L".. I refuse to pay these outrageous resale prices for a size 11. The sad thing is, I actually want to wear these shoes and keep them as long as possible, just how shoes were originally made for.
agreed, they are just shoes.. im not paying over retail, if i miss out On to may.. going to be an expensive month concord lows, carmines, what the lebrons (if i am lucky to get them) and my 2k14's  

and i forgot, nike jordan restock! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom