Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Nike has replied back to tweets saying that if you got through the first time you won't be able to order the 2nd time because its limit 1 per person.

You'd have to bill/ship to a different address if you want to try to double up or use a different persons billing info and obviously use a different login.

Don't really think all of that is necessary, doubt they actually go throw the trouble of checking. I can't remember ever hearing of Nike actually canceling an order based on a situation like this.

those leather B?
Do you have a problem with leather sweatpants? 

What are you supposed to rock with a leather basketball jersey? 
roll.gif

Don't really think all of that is necessary, doubt they actually go throw the trouble of checking. I can't remember ever hearing of Nike actually canceling an order based on a situation like this.
Why risk getting your order canceled?

I drool over carbon fiber print on any sneaker. Cant wait til my pairs arrive. In the mean-time, Ill keep busy.. 

I will be posting a free 2 day shipping code in little bit. To whoever wants it. I think they use FEDEX for 2 day shipping.

No call.

:frown:

Tomorrow, i'm 
And resellers ain't a problem? Try to restock their inventory when most of the dudes in here just want a pair to wear. It's a grimey buisness and eventually one of these snotty nosed resellers is going to get hurt and I hope so before the only way to purchase a shoe is through a reseller at a higher price.
It's what its looking like.

The raffle from last week was shady as hell in seattle HOH.

Multiple people giving me multiple answers.

"we raffled last tuesdady wednesday and called thursday"

or this is a good one...

"The manager wanted to cancel the raffle and re-raffle on Monday"

But people apparently got their shoes already on saturday. I just think the latter dude was hatin' cuz i was in my open toed uggs.

Back
Top Bottom