Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

For those who got them did you up half a size or a full size? I have a full size up they are a little loose and I feel like I could use a size 10 instead of 10.5. I wear a 9.5 usually any recommendations??

For those who got them did you up half a size or a full size? I have a full size up they are a little loose and I feel like I could use a size 10 instead of 10.5. I wear a 9.5 usually any recommendations??

i went a half size up from my usual 10.5. they feel a SLIGHTLY loose but comfortable on foot, i wouldnt risk going true to size on these

I went half a size down from my usual jordan/airmax size. I think best thing to do is go try on some volts foams or spidermans at the local store. Better to do that than guess wrong.

I went tts and have a narrow foot. The sizing will depend on how wide your foot is and other baggage your feet may carry such as an ankle surgery, corns, bunions, etc....lol

I went tts and have a narrow foot. The sizing will depend on how wide your foot is and other baggage your feet may carry such as an ankle surgery, corns, bunions, etc....lol

I'm usually a 9.5 but again this was the last size that raffle I was in bc they sold my size. They fit ok the 10.5 a bit loose so I think the 10 is the way to go for me

did my research and the NTNY restock is supposedly all sold out. that happened yesterday. gonna keep NTSF in check and see whats going on over there. 

Last edited:
man.... these restocks in NTs better NOT be from the NDC debacle...
indifferent.gif
that's what i was thinking... all these rumors of restocks are making me impatient. hopefully nike mans up to the people and tells us when they're gonna be restocking/rereleasing stuff soon haha 

They will restock the Nightshade 11's and send the Yeezy's to NT

Last edited:
Honestly it would be the one way to make sure bot users don't get the pairs LOL. That's almost too smart for Nike though.

what? oh hell, nike better not pull this restock allocation "21 Mercer backdoor" horseplay on ndc with their nonsense excuse "oh well that is all the current pairs that we have had from April 19, the nike air foamposite black laser crimson has now sold out"

just 1 pair....just 1 pair......

Back
Top Bottom