Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

My second pair came in from NDC.  I'm giving my second pair to my boy for retail.  I'll try for another pair when NDC re-releases.

After NDC restock they will probably go up again. People hoping they can cop but NDC will give people the same problem. I hope all that want to rock them cop.
I disagree...since RD, prices have been steadily dropping as more people are getting their pairs from online orders, thus flooding the market.  Not every reseller out there can afford to sit on $250+ shoes....so they want to move them as fast as possible.  With the NDC relaunch, there's only going to be more pairs in the market.  Maybe in a few months when the market's dried up a bit do I see resell price going up.

My second pair came in from NDC.  I'm giving my second pair to my boy for retail.  I'll try for another pair when NDC re-releases.
Damn...was that with a long exposure shot? I can't seem to get such a defined picture with a glow that bright.

I disagree...since RD, prices have been steadily dropping as more people are getting their pairs from online orders, thus flooding the market.  Not every reseller out there can afford to sit on $250+ shoes....so they want to move them as fast as possible.  With the NDC relaunch, there's only going to be more pairs in the market.  Maybe in a few months when the market's dried up a bit do I see resell price going up.
I think we're at the floor in *terms of prices. I think if you find a seller willing to let go for $325-350 you're getting a deal. If FCNY had pairs sitting at $450 I would agree with you, but they've literally gone through prob 100 or so pairs at that price. The hype is real on these. IMO market value is $350-$375. NDC will only make it worse - IMO they sold most of their pairs, and resellers are getting a second chance at reloading. When/if people strike out for the 2nd time I think most will take the L and pay resell.

Last edited:
I can only imagine dudes leaving their shoes upside down in the sunlight or placing them in the light for 30 mins just to get these to glow hard and wear them.

Last edited:
Out of stock!  
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot off a few messages on Ebay earlier. Lowest I got someone to go was $350 shipped. Still on the fence.

I think we're at the floor in *terms of prices. I think if you find a seller willing to let go for $325-350 you're getting a deal. If FCNY had pairs sitting at $450 I would agree with you, but they've literally gone through prob 100 or so pairs at that price. The hype is real on these. IMO market value is $350-$375. NDC will only make it worse - IMO they sold most of their pairs, and resellers are getting a second chance at reloading. When/if people strike out for the 2nd time I think most will take the L and pay resell.

I agree, flight club sold out.. Lol. They have no more mens sizes.

waiting on the restock for these. totally was trying to get it but the strip club didn't have any wifi and my LTE didn't want to load fast enough. 
mean.gif

Yeah it's a glitch, they still have sizes. Still selling at that price tho. Crazy.. All because the it has Yeezy attached to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom