Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

No way man. First we had the Yeezy foams, now we have the Kim Kardashian foamposites...
roll.gif

The fact that they retail for $180 for kids sizes is even more tragic..LMFAO
Nah that's not tragic, we've been having to pay $200 for Foams for years. Now it's time for them, let those lithe pay! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing how well Nike made this Solar Red Foamposite Yeezy id like to see Nike use the Yeezys other two colorways and make a Red October "Yeezy" Foam and a Zen Grey "Yeezy" Foam, all GITD soles of course. Jus an idea. I dislike Kanye as much as anybody but id like to see what Nike would do with a Red October and Zen Grey "Yeezy" Foamposite.

My pair from Eastbay came in. They look even better in person. Now the hunt for my size begins!

After seeing how well Nike made this Solar Red Foamposite Yeezy id like to see Nike use the Yeezys other two colorways and make a Red October "Yeezy" Foam and a Zen Grey "Yeezy" Foam, all GITD soles of course. Jus an idea. I dislike Kanye as much as anybody but id like to see what Nike would do with a Red October and Zen Grey "Yeezy" Foamposite.

dont you worry, im sure we'll see a Red October Foam soon and a Wolf Grey/Platinum pair is already slated to drop later this year

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] after seeing that free willy foam

red octobers will be trash. shoot, the regular red octobers are trash to me. best yeezy colorway is by far plats

Back
Top Bottom