Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

naw GS looks tragic to me. look like fakes that we have seen over the years.
i was just looking at the pic that faux cf does look like the fakes that are being sold, luckily for my wife there is a size 6 mens :smile:

I say that they will release 100 pair to the public on NDC!! Can't trust them. Glad I already have mine.

Originally, I had wanted to pass on these foams for the Shooting Stars next month.  Not because I didn't like the Solars, but because I thought the P.E's were a bit cleaner.

Since those will be in a very pricey pack, i'm glad a friend hooked me up for retail on these. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yup its crazy but nike is just trying to force people to buy it as a pack knowing that people love the stars.

Cant wait to see the amount of lil pennys on ebay the next day lol.

Last edited:
I'm done with nikes corny shirts. Usually I'm not the one to say I'm too old to rock something but I'm at that age where I can't rock with these.

i was just looking at the pic that faux cf does look like the fakes that are being sold, luckily for my wife there is a size 6 mens :smile:
my girl is a 4.5. good thing and a bad thing. good thing because id be much more poor dropping 180 on her for the last 5 1/2 years worth of foams. bad thing because I know she likes foams.

The fact that they retail for $180 for kids sizes is even more tragic..LMFAO
this is true.

I'm done with nikes corny shirts. Usually I'm not the one to say I'm too old to rock something but I'm at that age where I can't rock with these.
man.... I recently stopped buying them cheesy shirts too.... I have a few that just bring me to shame. And if you read into most of them, they aren't work appropriate ie "Doing It Faster" "Chicks Dig The Long Ball" "Calvin Knows The Long Ball"

Yea I can't take it come Saturday I might just pay re sell

nooo noo nooo im not sayin F it to resell im sayin F it as in im not buying these.

This delay is just stupid and im tired of waiting so im about to just move on to the next shoe

man.... I recently stopped buying them cheesy shirts too.... I have a few that just bring me to shame. And if you read into most of them, they aren't work appropriate ie "Doing It Faster" "Chicks Dig The Long Ball" "Calvin Knows The Long Ball"

Yup sums it up pretty much. I bought a few a few years ago when I was in that like mid 20s crossover phase, still had a lil immature sense of humor in me. Bought "Winners like it on top", "Bustin it nightly", Punish me, and a few others all which i can still wear but arent work approriate and just make me SMH at them.

Since I still get the FTL vip coupons I usually just buy shorts with it or a shirt that just says Nike on it or something

Back
Top Bottom