Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Okay so i finally did a in depth glow test and here are my results. The glow test lasted 10 minutes

I charged the shoes on a UV shop light and took them off

-1st 1:30-2 minutes glowed like CRAZY, neon radioactive glow, just like the Yeezy 2s
-2:30-7:00: shoes got dimmer, still glowed a very nice green, dull, but still visible from a distance
-7:00-10:00: glow wasnt really viewable from a distance, but was visible at a close distance, very faint but still glowing nonetheless

Conclusion: These don't quite glow as hard as long as the Yeezy 2s did from my recollection, because that was a green glow and had more glow ingredients in the mixture. However, the fact that these lasted 10 minutes without a charge is amazing. Hands down of the hardest glowing shoes out.

Okay so i finally did a in depth glow test and here are my results. The glow test lasted 10 minutes

I charged the shoes on a UV shop light and took them off

-1st 1:30-2 minutes glowed like CRAZY, neon radioactive glow, just like the Yeezy 2s
-2:30-7:00: shoes got dimmer, still glowed a very nice green, dull, but still visible from a distance
-7:00-10:00: glow wasnt really viewable from a distance, but was visible at a close distance, very faint but still glowing nonetheless

Conclusion: These don't quite glow as hard as long as the Yeezy 2s did from my recollection, because that was a green glow and had more glow ingredients in the mixture. However, the fact that these lasted 10 minutes without a charge is amazing. Hands down of the hardest glowing shoes out.

nah, the Kobe 9 ASG shoes glow like crazy if they barely get a hint of light.

Got my pair from Ruvilla. The pull tab on one of my shoes is basically closed shut. Cant even fit my pinky finger in it. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
good one grizzly, just let all the potential customers who wanted to cop this see this and the value will drop into the negatives :lol:

quite the opposite... i hated them at first... hated everything about them... but after seeing griizly's photo work on them i now wanna cop a pair of free willys

top notch marketing Grizzly :rofl:

Last edited:
Foams that NTNY sold today not restock. It's
from last saturday. That day they shut down the sell because they had a lot of people and they can't control it. They should still have 11low and future too.

Found out today that Succezz in Chicago got these foamposites in last weekend.  Sold a FSR at $600 each and the customer had to also purchase a specific t-shirt from the store to be able to buy the shoes.

They had a huge line in front as well before they opened.  The hype is REAL. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
quite the opposite... i hated them at first... hated everything about them... but after seeing griizly's photo work on them i now wanna cop a pair of free willys

top notch marketing Grizzly :rofl:

really....wow i dont want to be laughed at with these on feet. now everytime i see dudes with this on im gonna think of this picture and chuckle in my head :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Found out today that Succezz in Chicago got these foamposites in last weekend.  Sold a FSR at $600 each and the customer had to also purchase a specific t-shirt from the store to be able to buy the shoes.

They had a huge line in front as well before they opened.  The hype is REAL. 
eek.gif

Thats not hype, thats just succezz.  They do that every week, even with grs.  People that don't have a problem paying double to triple retail go to succezz.  For the rest of us with braincells, we find other avenues.

While I was working last night, I found a display pair of Nike Yeezy Foamposites in size 7.5!!! Had to get it...

Thats not hype, thats just succezz.  They do that every week, even with grs.  People that don't have a problem paying double to triple retail go to succezz.  For the rest of us with braincells, we find other avenues.
yeah I feel that but if you're paying $600 why are you lined up to do so? That's the go in, try it out and walk around a little type of price.

yeah I feel that but if you're paying $600 why are you lined up to do so? That's the go in, try it out and walk around a little type of price.
Its crazy but people do, the majority of the line was more likely for 11 lows than foams, not to mention they are one of the few spots that gets futures(nowhere near retail).

Its crazy but people do, the majority of the line was more likely for 11 lows than foams, not to mention they are one of the few spots that gets futures(nowhere near retail).
yeah still weird to me. If someone offers me $600 for those foams I'm running to them and probably buying them lunch after :lol:
Aint no type of reason to line up for those prices.

In the meantime dudes are happy to drop $240-$275 on concord 11 low preorders(might be the biggest GR of the summer).  A lot of stuff goes on out here that doesn't make sense.

$600 for a pair of my yeezy foams?  Please come get them now.

In the meantime dudes are happy to drop $240-$275 on concord 11 low preorders(might be the biggest GR of the summer).  A lot of stuff goes on out here that doesn't make sense.

$600 for a pair of my yeezy foams?  Please come get them now.
I asked the guys what Nike thinks when their reps come into their store (if you look on their instagram they had a bus load of people going around to all Chicago accounts recently).

They said the reps didn't care about how they had things priced since it only says "suggest retail" on the box. But the guy also said they were the reason the Lebrons went up in price this year.  Not sure if it's just ego talking or legit, but they've never had anything for retail lol 
laugh.gif
. I guess Nike could monitor a store like Succezz and see how fast those ridiculous prices sell, then they can justify raising them to the rest of the public.  But you could say that about Flightclub, Rif and others, so it doesn't make much sense. 

Regardless, $600 for Yeezy foams is insane and Succezz will never see a cent of my money.  

Not everyone who pays double or triple or whatever the retail cost of a shoe is lackin braincells, ever heard of people having money but not the time to scalp the Earth trying to save $100 on a pair of shoes. Folks that got REAL money aint sweatin no couple hundred bucks and go to places like Flightclub so they dont gotta deal with that all that standing in line or staring at your computer screen for 3-4 hours just hitting the refresh button

Last edited:
i just got my 10.5 yesterday for 290.00!  Dude was eager to sell... i know to good to be true.  I have a feeling it won't work out but you never know.  Either way im protected.  What is awesome is that if everything works out i will only have paid 25.00 more that if I was able to score off NDC.  but again, we shall see..... I had a pair in my cart on NDC last saturday and was checking out when it crashed.... 

I don't get these dudes who resell sometimes., you are only making a small profit after fees and shipping if anything... its not worth it... if you can't buy and hold on to it until you get what you want whats the sense? smh

i just got my 10.5 yesterday for 290.00!  Dude was eager to sell... i know to good to be true.  I have a feeling it won't work out but you never know.  Either way im protected.  What is awesome is that if everything works out i will only have paid 25.00 more that if I was able to score off NDC.  but again, we shall see..... I had a pair in my cart on NDC last saturday and was checking out when it crashed.... 

I don't get these dudes who resell sometimes., you are only making a small profit after fees and shipping if anything... its not worth it... if you can't buy and hold on to it until you get what you want whats the sense? smh

That's every release... There's resellers out there just trying to make a quick buck. So they have a little bit more money towards the next release. Or extra cash back to offset from their extra pair to keep.

I dont resell for a living... But if I can grab a few extra pairs and can get rid of them quick for $20-50 profit. Makes my pair that much more affordable and cheaper.

Last edited:

Most of these shoe resellers dont have any type of business education and dont know a damn thing about making money and doin business, thats why they are selling shoes. Edit: and you dont have to go to college to know how to make money and do business obviously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom