Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Happy some of you got your pairs I'm still looking for mine 10-10.5 :frown:. How are they going resale price wise ?

YEEZY DEATH TO YOUR PMs.... 
roll.gif

This was the first time I ever tried copping on ndc...and although it took forever to check out I finally got it to go through. I did everything manually and had no information saved. (Card / Ship to / Bill To)

Is this type of checkout something to expect on future releases? (Taking an hour to complete the checkout) or Do they usually let you check out faster than that?

I liked the shipping box too...no mention of Nike at all on the box or shipping label. (incase some UPS guys want to be slick)

This was the first time I ever tried copping on ndc...and although it took forever to check out I finally got it to go through. I did everything manually and had no information saved. (Card / Ship to / Bill To)

Is this type of checkout something to expect on future releases? (Taking an hour to complete the checkout) or Do they usually let you check out faster than that?

I liked the shipping box too...no mention of Nike at all on the box or shipping label. (incase some UPS guys want to be slick)
#cart integrity.

And yes for the time being expect that type of checkout.

how did u even complete checkout. I got cart jacked Cuz the page wouldn't load
Just stuck with it. Kept hitting refresh instead of the back arrow whenever I hit an error. Got to the processing order screen like 10 times...but kept getting an error processing order message. Finally got to the order confirmation page and got the email. Took me 1hr 15 minutes of trying, but the only reason I kept trying was because the shoes were still in my cart everytime I hit refresh.

I did the same thing but when it finally let me go to the checkout page, my cart was empty.  I did keep refreshing and saw them in my cart, but in the end, they were gone!  Normally getting them in the cart is the hard part, but this time the crash got me!

really....wow i dont want to be laughed at with these on feet. now everytime i see dudes with this on im gonna think of this picture and chuckle in my head :lol:
really....wow i dont want to be laughed at with these on feet. now everytime i see dudes with this on im gonna think of this picture and chuckle in my head :lol:

i.hear that... will probably see myself in the mirror... think of that pic... and laugh at my d@m self :lol:

you all can sit and ponder if foams are "back" or not. I'll just continue copping what I like despite the consensus of the masses.

A solar foam? How would that look any different than the metallic red ones from 2 years back? Nike would keep the color the same and just make it a foam pro with a gitd sole? :rolleyes

Found out today that Succezz in Chicago got these foamposites in last weekend.  Sold a FSR at $600 each and the customer had to also purchase a specific t-shirt from the store to be able to buy the shoes.

They had a huge line in front as well before they opened.  The hype is REAL. :wow:  

typical succezz ********

Nikes biggest thing is not selling before RD.

They don't care if you sell them for a million dollars on RD, that's your desecration.

But never before RD.

nah bruh the chicago spot were talking about sells them when the box is cracked the week before or even earlier

Just stuck with it. Kept hitting refresh instead of the back arrow whenever I hit an error. Got to the processing order screen like 10 times...but kept getting an error processing order message. Finally got to the order confirmation page and got the email. Took me 1hr 15 minutes of trying, but the only reason I kept trying was because the shoes were still in my cart everytime I hit refresh.
Hmm...I did the same thing only I had all my info already saved on NDC (shipping, billing and credit card info).  I tried checking out for over an hour and a half before I started getting an error message (from getting cart jacked).

Hmm...I did the same thing only I had all my info already saved on NDC (shipping, billing and credit card info).  I tried checking out for over an hour and a half before I started getting an error message (from getting cart jacked).
How long did it take for you to add them to your cart? I literally got them selected them and answered the captcha questions and it added to my cart in less than 10 seconds. 

I hear getting them added to your cart is usually the hard part on ndc...

How long did it take for you to add them to your cart? I literally got them selected them and answered the captcha questions and it added to my cart in less than 10 seconds.

I hear getting them added to your cart is usually the hard part on ndc...
I added them to cart pretty quickly and was on the last screen of checkout, but everytime I tried to place my order, I got an error screen.

mine were really greasy along with the smell

yea mine are greasy with the smell. but like when i rub my fingers on them and look at my fingers, theres nothing there. maybe the carbon fiber upper is ust slippery to the touch? that smell though. just like nail-polish remover.

Back
Top Bottom