Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by stuntin07

That fitted back there is hot. Not too much, Just enough.

Product-8505.jpg
Was also thinking about this one bout looks like to much purple maybe

Just wondering, anyone know the #'s on these? How many pairs will HOHNY and NTNY get? Such info seemed to be released with the quickness when the coppers were close to release date...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif
word

not as icey because it's older? it's only been a year fam
indifferent.gif

and i'm damn sure the ds pair i have at home looks the same way it did when i got 'em last year
laugh.gif

the factory in china is obviously using a different rubber compound to make the sole, which is why the coppers and the '10 eggplants have the blue tint to their clear soles.
nerd.gif

this is my pic of a pair from last year, taken as soon as i received them...................from sneakerst (shameless plug 
tongue.gif
wink.gif
)

in 5 years....it won't matter anyway.....they will all look relatively the same. (except for my yellow-proof "iceless" eggplants
tongue.gif
)

1b7366951438043521d99afe3d8a78cc07b9e18c.pjpg

saw these today man not liking that like crease fresh out the box but whatever still gotta cop cause i missed out last yr
wink.gif

1b7366951438043521d99afe3d8a78cc07b9e18c.pjpg

got a chance to snap a quick pic when the shipment came in today. the material doesn't look the same as the royals or coppers but more like the silvers. didn't cop last yr so idk what they looked like in person. material feels similar to the silvers as well like that softer foam. lighter than the 07 royals and icey as ever.. notice that lil crease on the side
smh.gif

dgoins that fitted is crazy, its definetly a good look.. from the picture mayhem put up of his 09's, and the pic dude put up of his 2010's, they dont have that smae glow.. probably just the different lighting in the pics... i will be disapointed if they dont have that same glow, they almost changed colors in the sun, it was a beautiful thing.. its still a must have reguardless though, shine or no shine.. gotta have them eggplants.. might sound corny but they kind of like my grails..lol that sounds crazy

called footlocker today - they guy said they will have more than 18 pairs. anybody here from Bronx New York ? im by 3rd ave and ill be camping out for these.... does anybody know how much they would be with tax and all that?
and by the way im new to NT. i been collecting since like 2004. looking forward to meeting friends

can somebody please take some pics with the 2010 eggplants on .. for some reason they dont look like they have the same shine to them it might just be the lighting but they just dont look like it i will be mad if i wake up mad early to get these and they dont have that same shine!
mad.gif
.. but can someone please post some pictures of the 2010 on thanks

200 plus tax equates to 212 @Jonynitro.....and welcome to NT my dude. I'm pretty new myself and always trying to help out anyway I can...

Back
Top Bottom