Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ooOOooOOOOo then i retract my stone face AbstraKt
pimp.gif

Hah, I scanned the last few pages for pics like I do those girly threads over in the General forum.

Does it really matter if the shoe is a little different, I mean I see both sides of the argument, but for me subtle differences really don't make or break this shoe in this case, I'm just glad they are re releasing them again
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bigstick23

Does it really matter if the shoe is a little different, I mean I see both sides of the argument, but for me subtle differences really don't make or break this shoe in this case, I'm just glad they are re releasing them again
happy.gif

Personal opinion

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by undefeated23

happy.gif
happy.gif
IcyyyESR Two3 wrote:

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I copped on ebay for $228 shipped, thats $206 shipped after bing and ebay bucks FTW!

The seller I bought from still has 9.5-10.5 it looks like, if anyone wants the link.

just copped his last size 9...thanks for the heads up...$206 shipped FTW for sure
pimp.gif

Yup copped a 10 couple mins ago. $206 for the win indeed

and i just got an email from the seller...hes shipping them today
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I already got my tracking number from him, shipping today fed ex! LOL its funny because I HAD 2 pairs of the 09s last week, sold 1 for $340 shipped.  Now I replace it for retail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

some people need to get a life. saying the '10 isn't as defined and the sole is different. no one is going to inspect your shoes with a magnifying glass on your feet to see if they are '09's or '10's. the 2010's are just as good as the 2009's. maybe the people saying this just don't have the money to buy the 2010's. whatever it is, i've purchased both and each of them hold their own.
jiggahittinggirl.gif

Gets me everytime .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!

imo, with the pearls and royals re-releasing, i don't think these eggplants are a cop for me.

dam i hope they have that same shine like the 09's have, i guess i will just have to see for myself... i wont pass on these for nothing...

yeh stixx i def see ur point and its a good one. some do ask crazy questions. as for these new eggs, i def wont be as excited as the first time around

Prolly cause it was a rather easy cop for you 4days before RD

i'm from socal and we dont know what foams are
laugh.gif

i was surprised when i got the call for these since my mall didnt even get the coppers.

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif

Glad I was able to order my pair today for retail since I'm gonna be out of town the rest of the week for hoop. I missed out last year had to make sure I got them this time around

Back
Top Bottom