Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Nice Pics Fam
pimp.gif

I really Wish It Was Just A Clear Sole like the 09's
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
u buggin, da 09's should've just came like this to begin with, but its not enuff of a distinction to cop another pair of da tint off da rubber...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just copped my pair today (so cal... I like these a lot.. but for some reason I like the coppers just a tad bit more.. ehh.. maybe I'm trippin.. but ROYALS FTW.

Nice Shot of the Atlantic 2s in there
pimp.gif

Justcopped my pair today in so cal.. I like these a lot.. but for somereason I like the coppers just a tad bit more.. ehh.. maybe I'mtrippin.. but ROYALS FTW. The clear soles on these are extremely icey.. I love em.. may cop a second pair this saturday..
wink.gif

can anyone ocnfirm these are hitting NDC. I figured they would be FL only like the recent wave of griffeys

Originally Posted by ninob1213

can anyone ocnfirm these are hitting NDC. I figured they would be FL only like the recent wave of griffeys

Call and find out...They have a launch list and will tell you

Can anyone post a comparison of the 09 and these.. I just want to see the different shade of the soles tint that was being discussed.

^^Am i ******ed or do those soles look the same? I see ppl talkin abt the shades but in dis pic they look exactly the same

^

Its only a real slight difference.

The shoe on the right has a very slight bluish tint to the sole, which should make those the 2010 eggplants.

They look hot either way.

Quick q? What is the best way to clean my 09 eggplants to keep that bright purple from dulling, and bring back that great color?

Originally Posted by achille20852

any1 kno if montgomery mall in rockville md are gettin theses

naw the only store their that gets shoes is Nordstroms and they aren't even consistent with their shipments.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

im rock these with n eggplant on my hip
lol jk
soles look nice good pic
IsTaYsTuNiNyA

lol.. so my 4 yr old nephew is sitting next to me being nosey.. he saw your Avy and was like "What are those shoes? I got to have them!"

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Can anyone post a comparison of the 09 and these.. I just want to see the different shade of the soles tint that was being discussed.

We already did that about 10 pages back
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom