Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

only coppin one pair of these this time. between the 2 coppers i bought all the royals and metallic blue and hopefully pearls i plan on buying i wont be wearing these too much. One should do.

@Baby Jumpman and Nhung2609

yeah I had just saw someone say that it wasn't confirmed and I was paying attention 14 hour work days will do that lol
either way cool sh**.

hopefully this will be like the coppers release
ohwell.gif
 in and out no line no hassle
happy.gif

just picked up a pair of 09 eggplants for 150 shipped should be here by wednesday. Im so juiced no lines

Originally Posted by RichYung87

6 DAYZ AWAY & LESS THAN 100 PAGES KINDA STRANGE, THOUGHT WE WOULD BE @ 150 BY NOW LOL

I thought this too haha... Maybe this release wont be as ridiculous as the coppers.... (Sike)

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by RichYung87

6 DAYZ AWAY & LESS THAN 100 PAGES KINDA STRANGE, THOUGHT WE WOULD BE @ 150 BY NOW LOL

I thought this too haha... Maybe this release wont be as ridiculous as the coppers.... (Sike)

just wait til friday at 11:45
smh.gif
... post gonna appear faster than ur page can refresh
laugh.gif

imo, these aren't quite the same as the '09s and not just the difference in sole color. maybe it was just the pair i saw. i think i'm good with my '09 pair. at least i know in my area i'll be able to pick up another pair sometime down the line at retail if i change my mind.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, these aren't quite the same as the '09s and not just the difference in sole color. maybe it was just the pair i saw. i think i'm good with my '09 pair. at least i know in my area i'll be able to pick up another pair sometime down the line at retail if i change my mind.

so what are the other differences?

Just copped my pair today (so cal... I like these a lot.. but for some reason I like the coppers just a tad bit more.. ehh.. maybe I'm trippin.. but ROYALS FTW.

Nice Shot of the Atlantic 2s in there
pimp.gif

Justcopped my pair today in so cal.. I like these a lot.. but for somereason I like the coppers just a tad bit more.. ehh.. maybe I'mtrippin.. but ROYALS FTW. The clear soles on these are extremely icey.. I love em.. may cop a second pair this saturday..

Nice Pics Fam
pimp.gif

I really Wish It Was Just A Clear Sole like the 09's
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
......but there is no denying these are hott.....A cop none the less by me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom