Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^ true that however they're charging 265 SHIPPED for phone orders. -.- I'll just take my chance at Footlocker next saturday.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by riddla713

i still like the 2010's better. thats just me though. some dudes would rather have a pair of ds yellowed soled 2000 space jams than some ds 09 space jams but not me. im going to wear my shoes so i want as much life as possible on my soles so thats why i would rather have the 2010 eggplants over the 09's. about the detail of the lines in the foam, its going to be diffrent on every pair. i can already see dudes talkin about how the 09 eggs are way better and the 2010 were butchered but 2010 eggs will be just fine for me.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
 2 words...Double Up!

dont know why your giving me the
smh.gif
    probaly because your one of the dudes that im talking about who bash on rereleased retros.

I will not sleep on these like the 09's. I just hope I don't have to work OT like I did with the coppers. Down here in Miami major releases don't sit around too long unless you have connects or willin' to pay over retail

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I will not sleep on these like the 09's. I just hope I don't have to work OT like I did with the coppers. Down here in Miami major releases don't sit around too long unless you have connects or willin' to pay over retail

what spots are you planning on going to?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

This will certainly be an easy cop which is great news. Still no idea why they are rereleasing these though.

because Nike makes a ton off foamposites?

nice pics charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm still on the fence with these....and its leaning towards a no go.

i want them but i bought some 07 black/black last week and two pairs of foams in two weeks when there are more important things in the world to take care of just wouldn't be smart.

they look so tasty though.....smh

but i am happy with my 07 blacks considering the price paid!

Im glad they gave them Eggplants a Blue tint. Gives me a reason to cop the 2010 pair.

Now I dont feel like Im copping the same shoe.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Same here. I want the 09s so bad, so kinda happy they are dropping them again.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

i still like the 2010's better. thats just me though. some dudes would rather have a pair of ds yellowed soled 2000 space jams than some ds 09 space jams but not me. im going to wear my shoes so i want as much life as possible on my soles so thats why i would rather have the 2010 eggplants over the 09's. about the detail of the lines in the foam, its going to be diffrent on every pair. i can already see dudes talkin about how the 09 eggs are way better and the 2010 were butchered but 2010 eggs will be just fine for me.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
 2 words...Double Up!

dont know why your giving me the
smh.gif
    probaly because your one of the dudes that im talking about who bash on rereleased retros.
Look what you typed.....what you wanted to say was you missed the 09' release like alot of folks, you didn't want to pay re-seller prices and now you have the opportunity to cop. The life span thing c'mon. No bashing here bro I picked up 09's and you bet I'll be there for the 10's no need to continue just saying.

years down da road da slight differences between both years will be completely washed away in da sands of time.

its like we're talkin about a air bubble size..we talkin about VERY SLIGHT blue tint on rubber soles...
laugh.gif

I don't want to read the previous pages but wanted to know if there is any difference between the 09 and this release??? also is it going to be an easy cop?

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

I don't want to read the previous pages but wanted to know if there is any difference between the 09 and this release??? also is it going to be an easy cop?

man are u serious ?? 1-2 pages back homie. you coulda found out by now. you'll be surprised what magic can be found in pages past my friend. Take the journey.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im glad they gave them Eggplants a Blue tint. Gives me a reason to cop the 2010 pair.

Now I dont feel like Im copping the same shoe.
Good point RICO .. as slight as the difference seems, these will be a very nice pick up nonetheless! Cant wait...1 more week

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

My head hurts when I read this thread.
hahaha you should have seen the copper thread when they were about to drop on NDC. pages were moving by the seconds but i also agree haha

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Will these hit Eastbay?
We are not expecting any shipments in for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants at this time.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
yo if you say son's name he appears like batman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i like this guy.

Eastbay is forward thinking by having reps as NTers.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

batmanmovie.jpg

Good looking Ray.
pimp.gif

Miamib Im gonna try & hit some FTL's & FA's b/c I still got this $50 giftcard I'm tryin' to unload. I'm gonna do my callin' around 2day

Far to many pages to go through. I noticed the front page has not be undated..

But whats the release looking like? Limited? GR? will they be available online nike?

release date is next sat pimpn 3/6... no idea on type of release hearing too many different stories i'll know more by wednesday once shipments start to arrive... yes they will be on NDC

Back
Top Bottom