Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^Yup. In the same boat. I liked foams when I was younger but my parents werent trying to hear that for the price tag LOL. They woulda been messed up in 2 months anyway seeing as I didnt care about keeping them clean back then. I have the money myself now and I cop what I like.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

does it matter blue tinted or not
they foamz people
jump of the bandwagon
smh...

theofficemichaeljanface.gif

i still like the 2010's better. thats just me though. some dudes would rather have a pair of ds yellowed soled 2000 space jams than some ds 09 space jams but not me. im going to wear my shoes so i want as much life as possible on my soles so thats why i would rather have the 2010 eggplants over the 09's. about the detail of the lines in the foam, its going to be diffrent on every pair. i can already see dudes talkin about how the 09 eggs are way better and the 2010 were butchered but 2010 eggs will be just fine for me.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

^Yup. In the same boat. I liked foams when I was younger but my parents werent trying to hear that for the price tag LOL. They woulda been messed up in 2 months anyway seeing as I didnt care about keeping them clean back then. I have the money myself now and I cop what I like.
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

^^Totally agree! People change and as we get older change is expected. In addition to what you said @Sway , I didnt care much for kicks until I was in middle school either and I completely agree with your point. Hypebeast or not with my funds being readily available to buy any shoe I want, I still wouldnt do so. I buy shoes that a)I like and that bring back great memories and b)My wife likes lol! and thats all that matters IMO!
Originally Posted by Swaynomics

naw fam ^^^ lol but im on the same boat as u!!!! i love this shoe since i was jr high not elementary cuz i really didnt care bout my shoes to much back then to be honest, people change as u get older ur taste in things change too i never wear nething i dont absolutely love and sometimes people like and sometimes they dnt, i can careless what people think!!! i buy what i like, sorry i never had the right funds a couple years back to get some royals or eggs or black on black but that doesnt make me a hypebeast!!!!

fa shooooo...

i was just making sure...

especially since yall be throwin the term "beast" around w/ the swiftness... lol...

i like the foamers... and them johns last...  realtalk... i seen a cat hoopin in them WAAAAY back in the gap...

bumped into him in the gym this past summer and was goin hard in them still...

them shoes had to have been 5 or 6 years old... lol...

nice stash u got charm...wish my feet werent so damn wide so i could rock foams all winter in the snow

I think these are going to be like the coppers. Everybody was scared they werent going to get them then they got mass produced and were easy to get a retail

Originally Posted by riddla713

i still like the 2010's better. thats just me though. some dudes would rather have a pair of ds yellowed soled 2000 space jams than some ds 09 space jams but not me. im going to wear my shoes so i want as much life as possible on my soles so thats why i would rather have the 2010 eggplants over the 09's. about the detail of the lines in the foam, its going to be diffrent on every pair. i can already see dudes talkin about how the 09 eggs are way better and the 2010 were butchered but 2010 eggs will be just fine for me.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
 2 words...Double Up!

Originally Posted by nuggets

nice stash u got charm...wish my feet werent so damn wide so i could rock foams all winter in the snow

yea, i got wide feet too, its a drag when putting them foams on.  I still love them though.

oh and yea, very nice collection of foams there, charm.  I am jealous
laugh.gif

How hard will these be to get? Ive called spots around my way who got the coppers and they are still unsure if they are gettin them. 1 of them already said no.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

will be adding a pair of '10 eggs to the fold...

1zfidue.jpg
i cant find those Army Foamposite anywhere! 
eek.gif
me neither
frown.gif
...nvm, i know a place but i'll be damn if i pay that no vaseline price

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Howhard will these be to get? Ive called spots around my way who got thecoppers and they are still unsure if they are gettin them. 1 of themalready said no.

you should be good by just reading your sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To the tampa heads on NT
Went to University Fta 2day
dude told me they gettin like dbl eggs as they did coppers
In Tampa Florida ppl meaning easy copp for every1 and they moms 2 get a pair

Back
Top Bottom