NIKE Barkley Posite max

What do you guys think about a straight trade, Eggplants for Big Bangs worn 1x. I think I should go for it especially since I doubled up on these. He wants them bad, and I've always secretly lusted Big Bangs.

What do you guys think about a straight trade, Eggplants for Big Bangs worn 1x. I think I should go for it especially since I doubled up on these. He wants them bad, and I've always secretly lusted Big Bangs.

Never been a fan of used shoes. But that sounds like a pretty good deal considering you have a pair of barks for yourself already.

I only passed on these eggplant Barkleys due to getting the cloak pennys, which I think are similar enough in color....those Sixers though are getting copped! :smokin

My pair came in today from NDC, the box is perfect, so r the shoes. These things r fire, man! I literally said "wow" out when I opened the box. They r a lil heavy due to the foamposite material, but not too bad. But do u guys feel they run big? Width wise is fine, pretty fit, not very snug, however, length wise, they r almost at least a half size or even a full size big. My toes r real roomy, prolly the height of the toe box has something to do with it. Like to try a half size down tho, but kinda lazy to hunt for em. Can't wait for the plat and the suns!

my size 11 box from eastbay came in semi-perfect condition
but the size 10 box from footlocker...:x
it looked like someone sat on the box, the sneakers were loose in the bag just sliding around

Last edited:
City gear canceled my order for those 11.5 eggplants saying the shoes been sold out for days. I replied but they have yet to reply back. Oh well, last time I order from them.

Thanks for info though, I had checked then out a few times but they were sold out all of those times.

City gear canceled my order for those 11.5 eggplants saying the shoes been sold out for days. I replied but they have yet to reply back. Oh well, last time I order from them.

Thanks for info though, I had checked then out a few times but they were sold out all of those times.
dang sorry JackStacks, thats some bs they shouldn't of had them on the site if its not there, hopefully you can grab another pair somewhere

I'd do it. I have both and like both, but Big Bangs are on another level :pimp:

Just got the eggplants in a shipping bag but box was intact, shoes were perfect until saw the laces, looked like a mouse knawed on them. Called FTL asap and since its sold out gave me a $10 gift card to compensate n "buy" replacement laces... Looks like itll do a black lace swap :/

Lurker here, but got damn Eastbay and UPS!

Got a notification that all of a sudden UPS has delayed my package on a lost train, when i call their *****, was told on delayed train, but there is other issues that can also delay. Hope to god it wasnt due to the fact that it was not double boxed and got damaged! /rant 

So jelly of you guys with your pairs......
mad.gif

Got my Eggplants in today from eastbay. Like others, mine was shipped in a bag. Of course, the box was dented and ripped. Pretty pathetic given the price of the shoe and the charge for shipping.

Got my Eggplants in today from eastbay. Like others, mine was shipped in a bag. Of course, the box was dented and ripped. Pretty pathetic given the price of the shoe and the charge for shipping.
Damn that sucks!

Def scared my delayed/late package isnt damaged like that! 

Super pissed if they are! 

Got mine a few days ago from Eastbay. In a bag. Open it up and the box essentially fell apart in my hands. Pretty ridiculous. 

Got mine a few days ago from Eastbay. In a bag. Open it up and the box essentially fell apart in my hands. Pretty ridiculous. 
Damn , we should all take pics and document their crappy shipping practices.

If mine is the same, im defeintely going to contact Eastbay.

Glad im not a reseller, and really only care about the shoe itself, since i have crap ton of replacement boxes i can use to store.

foot locker sent me a bag of death for my second pair.... it held up alright... not too bad small rips and bunch a beat up look. however when i opened the box up the shoe was upside down not laying on its side lol.

Last edited:
Anybody in the Albany NY area, the Barkley posite eggplants are available at footlocker at colonie center only sizes 8 and 8.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom